Villa with private pool in Benissa, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 8 persons. The villa is situated in a hilly, wooded and residential area. The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers privacy and views of the sea, the valley and the mountains. The vicinity of sports activities makes this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends and even your pets.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television and sofabed
- dining room and additional living room
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- utility room with washing machine
- kitchen with gas hob, gas oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- 2 bedrooms, each with double bed
- 2 bathrooms, each with shower
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 10m x 5m
- 2 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- nearest town within 10 kilometers of the villa
- nearest beach: La Fustera (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: EL ALTET DE ALICANTE (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- bed linen and towels
- reception service
Features and services at extra charge
- internet (WiFi)
- cook service
- central heating (electric)
- golf (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
In the low season this villa in Benissa can also be let to less tenants than the total capacity of 8 persons.
The floors of the accommodation are connected by outdoor stairs.
There is a height level gap between the street and the entrance of the house and between the house and the garden area. There are stairs. The plot is not suited for wheelchairs.
There is a special safety deposit for groups of young people and special events.
The amount varies between 100 and 300 euros per person, according to the quality of this villa in Benissa in order to warrant the perfect order of this holiday accommodation.