detached cottage rents, brand new with all comfort (free WIFI) for max 5 persons on grounds of 1500 sqm closed trees, private parking in the courtyard.
Shaded area in the orchard with LIVING ROOM OF GARDEN, BARBECUE and SUN to spend pleasant moments of relaxation. For children: portico with large rings + 2 swings. Quiet neighborhood, with shops including 2 supermarkets within 2 minutes drive.
* Pets accepted after our agreement and provided you do not leave them alone inside and outside the house.
* FREE loan of mountain bikes, ballads from the cottage.
* GAMES OF SOCIETY + LIBRARY + tourist documentation provided.
* FRUIT OF THE ORCHARD.
- Large bright living room with TV / TNT / WIFI access, sofa + corner kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, fridge / freezer, washing machine ...).
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer.
- A first bedroom with 1 bed 140 for 2 persons.
- A second bedroom with 1 bed 140 for 2 persons. + 1 bed 90 for 1 person.
- WC + washbasin.
15 mins drive from CHALON-SUR-SAONE, 8 minutes from Tournus (motorway exits A6 in Tournus and Chalon Sud), 1 hour from Lyon and 3H1 / 2 Paris
TO HAVE :
- THE ROUTE OF BURGUNDY WINES: the cottage is located between the Côte Chalonnaise and the Mâconnais / Beaujolais (cellars, cooperatives, vineyards to discover), tourist map available.
- For fishing or swimming: the SAONE, the 3 lakes LAIVES 8 minutes from the cottage and many other tranquil rivers ...
- Walks from the house, hiking trails between 33 and GROSNE SAONE (provided guide) + the picturesque Paths Moines or GR 76.
- The bucolic GREENWAY lined with castles, meadows and forests as well as along the Saône BLUE ROUTE reserved for walkers, mountain biking and skating, (mountain bikes, electric bikes, children's bikes, trailers ... Tournus and Cluny).
- Tours of the many castles, Romanesque churches, abbeys ... Small villages with their typical Burgundian wash houses, fountains, water mills ...
- The boat-walks along the Saone and SEILLE.
- The flea markets, small markets of local producers, hostels, farms and restaurants in the Burgundian specialties.
- CUISERY, the book village and EDEN Biodiversity Centre, its planetarium.
- LOUHANS and great Bresse poultry market.
- Cluny (Abbey National Stud, medieval city), the archaeological site of SOLUTRE. CORMATIN, MACON, GENGOUX ST-LE-NATIONAL BUXY, SEVREY, LUX, SAINT-REMY SAINT-MARCEL, CRISSEY, CHATENOY-LE-ROYAL ...
FOR CHILDREN: animal farm to visit, two equestrian centers (pony rides from 3 years), 2 playgrounds fully covered for children under 12 years. TOUROPARC (700 + animal attractions), ACCRO'BRANCHE the amusement park at Les Combes CREUSOT, cycling museum (games) in TOURNUS. A Chalon sur Saone: wave pool with games, animal and botanical park ...