Charming country house complete 150 m2, two bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen with all possible amenities, WIFI, TV, suitable for families or groups of friends, in which care has been taken to the smallest detail so that their Guests feel at home.
Large terrace with barbecue and solarium for those who seek tranquility and privacy.
Ideal to enjoy the good night sky of Fuertevenura, without light pollution (reserve STARLIGHT)
An island of calm sky and wonderful beaches awaits you: FUERTEVENTURA
WHAT YOU CAN NOT LOSE FROM FUERTEVENTURA
Sunset in the Cotillo
Our Majorero cheese
Walk through the dunes of Corralejo
Sensation of freedom and infinity on the beaches of Jandia
Travel to the past in Betancuria
Fresh fish in coastal villages
The crystal clear waters of the Isla de Lobos
When the wind rocks the kites ... in Corralejo
The magic of the sacred mountain of Tindaya
Taste the goat meat
Our history through our museums
The house of the Colonels in La Oliva
Choose your way to discover these unique places: traveling its paths, with a Mountain Bike, on the back of a camel ... or simply let yourself go, because every corner is a treasure.
And then when you arrive at La Finca La Gavia you will have the peace and relaxation you need to make your holidays in Fuerteventura unforgettable.
The 10 best beaches of Fuertevntura:
1) Cofete is the dream beach, a unique landscape with hardly any people, a virgin paradise
2) Great beaches of Corralejo that are natural park
3) Sotavento is the beach-lake of Fuertevntura, ideal for water sports, also to start.
4) La Concha (Islote de Lobos) you have to make the crossing by boat from Corralejo.
5) Puertito de Lobos (Islote de Lobos) ideal to sit in its natural pond and enjoy the Atlantic, a postcard corner.
6) Costa Calma: an oasis in the middle of the desert.
7) Gran Tarajal: reminds the Western Isles, for its almost black sand, located in the heart of the town, so that it has all the services to spend a day of tranquility without worrying about anything with its promenade where there are restaurants , pizzeria, shops and at the end in the harbor a La Cofradia restaurant where you can eat fresh fish.
8) Esquinzo, the perfect beach to get lost ... without being found.
9) La Concha and its thousand Lakes of the Cotillo offers natural pools made explicitly for the enjoyment of the visitor.
10) Solana del Matorral, is to the south of Fuerteventura, tourist par excellence.