Following a last minute withdrawal, the cottage is available from 28 to 31 October 2016 (3 nights). Do not hesitate to contact us to know the conditions.
Some prices are set for guidance, ask for a detailed quotation to the owner!
Located in the heart of the Ardennes, in the territory of the beautiful town of Sainte-Ode, this cottage tastefully decorated and equipped with ultra sleeps up to 8 people. This character house built there nearly 300 years has been renovated in 2015! In a green environment, surrounded by nature and magnificent views of the Ardennes companion, the cottage "Ode To The House" is ideally situated to combine a quiet holiday and explore the local sights. Tourist poles of Bastogne and Saint-Hubert are just 10 short minutes from the holiday home. The cottage is located at the foot of one of the many signposted footpaths of the town of Sainte-Ode. The owner, heavily involved in local associations and responsible for many events in the area can provide information on events, numerous activities to discover, restaurants, etc.
- Large living room on the ground floor with stunning views over the garden and the Ardennes countryside. Lounge and dining room for 8 people
- Fully equipped kitchen (see details in the "Equipment")
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with double bed and cot
- 1 bedroom with 1 double and 2 single beds + lounge and game (ideal room for children and adolescents)
- 2 bathrooms with shower, sink, toilet, exterior window
- Large garden with wooden play structure for children (hut, swing, slide, knotted rope, etc.)
- Orchard with animals and access to a brook.
- Pleasant terrace and equipped with garden furniture for 8 people
- Parking 3 cars
- Kitchen: fridge freezer, oven, microwave oven, 4 ceramic hotplates, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, raclette / stone grill, electric kettle, crockery and cooking utensils.
- Living / Dining room: Pellet stove, flat screen TV (over 100 channels) DVD player and K7 video, radio with CD player, mood lighting, windows opening onto the terrace, garden view and the Ardennes countryside.
- Bathrooms: 2 bathrooms (1st floor) with window. Each bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet, sink, cupboard, hair dryer, towels holder. The towels are provided.
- Bedroom 1: 1st floor bedroom with 1 double and 1 baby bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps
- Bedroom 2: 1st floor bedroom with 1 double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and bedside lamp
- Bedroom 3: room on 2nd floor with 1 double and 2 single beds, sitting area, TV, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps + games
Wi-Fi with high speed connection throughout the house!
In addition to the pellet stove located in the great room on the ground floor, each room is equipped with a heater powered by a central oil heat.