|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Villa Luisa is situated in Barbati on the Greek island of Corfu. This lovely holiday rental property is air conditioned and sleeps up to 6 people along with a large private swimming pool. The villa is walking distance to the beach, tavernas and bars.
The villa has 2 floors which contains a Lounge, Kitchen, Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom, WC with washing machine on the ground floor. The first floor has a Twin bedroom with en suite, Double with en suite and 2 sea view balconies.
The kitchen features: Oven with hob, microwave, dishwasher.
3 air conditioned bedrooms (1 double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms.)
Large private pool with breathtaking views over the sea.
Size: 12m x 7m
Depths: Shallow: 0.90m; Deep End: 2.70m
There is a foot path down to the cove below. (Please note the path is steep in places and not suitable for those with walking difficulties. Children must be accompanied at all times.)
Barbati: is a mile long beach with crystal clear water, fringed by several tavernas and trendy beach bars. A walk up the hill takes you to a supermarket and shops.
Nissaki is a small pretty resort with a horseshoe-shaped beach, offering excellent swimming and water sports. There are several tavernas specialising in local cuisine. A small harbour shelters the many little fishing boats that are moored there and there is a jetty/collection point for the Taverna Agni water taxi which offers an evening service to Taverna Agni and a twice-weekly trip to Corfu Town.
Krouzeri has a long beach (sandy and pebbles) offering safe swimming, water sports and diving. Beachside tavernas provide welcome refreshments to those enjoying the beach and excellent snorkelling. The nearby Nissaki Beach Hotel offers a swimming pool which is open to non-residents, a restaurant and bar and, during the evening a low-key disco. There is a jetty/collection point for the water taxis which operate in the area.
Kalami: The bay of Kalami nestles below the hills of the North East Corfu and is famous for both its beautiful beach, and Lawrence Durrell's 'White House'. A popular destination for couples, Kalami is also ideal for a family holiday with tavernas, safe swimming, water sports and boat hire - everyone is catered for!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.