|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
If you’re looking for something truly unique in London’s ultra-stylish Covent Garden area, this studio house should tick all the boxes for you. Created with you in mind, it’s a real tribute to contemporary European design, with that unmistakable hint of London style that reminds you you’re in the heart of the city’s most creative neighbourhood.
Features of this apartment include:
Split over two floors, sleeps up to six people, with a sofa bed, baby cot available on request
88 square-metre studio house in the heart of Covent Garden, close to theatres, restaurants and the underground
Modern living room with comfortable furnishings and stunning design
Large kitchen with all contemporary amenities, with space for the whole household to cook and dine together
Two luxury double bedrooms, one with en-suite, both with high-quality fabrics and furniture selected by our designers
Guest bathroom with WC, shower and wash station
Internal balcony contributes to the modern aesthetic of the whole space, creating an open-plan feel across the apartment
If you’d like to learn more about this or any other House of Kipp apartments, please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
All the apartments at House of Kipp are unique, but we’ve made sure they all share the same high level of quality and state-of-the-art furnishings, so you know you’re getting the best in every room. We’ve thought of everything: entertainment for nights in, extra sleeping space for guests, and even the chores you don’t want to think about.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|