|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This showcase apartment, in the heart of Soho, is an absolute star which has been designed and furnished offering the idyllic London short term let.
There is a stunning bright reception room, a complete custom fitted kitchen and a double bedroom. The bedroom is situated at the rear, ensuring a gloriously quiet night sleep.
We believe this flat offers style and comfort within the heart of our wondrous capital.
It is located on the 4th floor, no lift.
The apartment has a washer/dryer, a hairdryer, free Wifi and a double sofa bed in the living room.
There is no air-conditioning in the apartment, but for the hot days we can provide you with a fan.
We also provide you with bed linen and towels (two towels per person) so you do not have to bring this.
In the kitchen you will find a pots and pans set to cook a lovely meal. The pan set includes:
3 saucepans - diameter 16cm, 18cm, 20cm .
1 frying pan - diameter 24cm, .
1 milk pan - diameter 14cm.
There is also a private terrace above the apartment.
The whole apartment is for access.
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Smoking is not permitted at the premises.
Pets are not allowed at the premises.
We hope that you will feel at home in our apartment and that you will respect it as your own.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
Leicester Square Tube Station - 3 minutes walk
Tottenham Court Road Tube Station - 5 minutes walk
Charing Cross Railway Station - 10 minutes walk
NEAREST CAR PARKS:
China Town Masterpark - 2 minutes walk
Brewer Street NCP - 3 minutes walk
THE BEST Entertainment near Old Compton Street:
Ronnie Scott's (JAZZ CLUB) - 47 Frith Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Prince Edward Theatre (THEATRE) - Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Curzon Soho (CINEMA) - 93-107 Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Sights and Attractions near Old Compton Street:
Soho (AREA) - Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
19 Greek Street (ART GALLERY) - 19 Greek Street, W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Horse and Dolphin Yard (AREA) - W1D | 2 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Shopping near Old Compton Street:
Sunspel (CLOTHING) - 40 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Algerian Coffee Stores (FOOD AND DRINK SHOP) - 52 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Maison Bertaux Gallery (FOOD AND DRINK SHOP) - 28 Greek Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Restaurants near Old Compton Street:
Leon (CAFE AND DELI) - 36/38 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Bistro 1 (FRENCH RESTAURANT) - 27 Frith Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Patisserie Valerie (CAFE AND DELI) - 44 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
THE BEST Education near Old Compton Street:
English [Out There!] (ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 7 minutes from Old Compton Street
Cookery School (COOKERY COURSES) - 15B Little Portland Street, W1W | 10 minutes from Old Compton Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (COLLEGE) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 12 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Leisure near Old Compton Street:
Phoenix Garden (GARDEN) - 21 Stacey Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 3 minutes from Old Compton Street
AWAY Spa W London (HEALTH AND BEAUTY) - 10 Wardour Street, W1D | 3 minutes from Old Compton Street
Thai Square Spa (HEALTH AND BEAUTY) - 25 Shelton Street, 40 Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 4 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Pubs near Old Compton Street:
Norman's Coach & Horses (PUB) - 29 Greek Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Polpo at Ape and Bird (PUBS) - 142 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H | 2 minutes from Old Compton Street
Waxy's Little Sister (PUB) - 20 Wardour Street, Soho, London W1D | 3 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Nightlife near Old Compton Street:
Kettner's Champagne Bar (BAR) - 29 Romilly Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Admiral Duncan (BAR) - 54 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
The Phoenix Artist Club (BAR) - 1 Phoenix Street, Charing Cross Road, Soho, London WC2H | 2 minutes from Old Compton Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Staying at Soho House was really great - it is centrally located and convenient to the theaters, restaurants, bars and clubs in the Soho area. Also close to the Piccadilly line, and just down the way from Regent Street and Piccadilly Circus. The apartment was exactly as described - clean and modern, with plenty of amenities - especially appreciated the washer/dryer, hair dryer, and the complete kitchen. Also, great views overlooking the street, with wide windows that let in plenty of fresh air, and awesome access to the rooftop deck - we spent a few nights up there enjoying cocktails and taking in the view.
The folks managing the apartment were also really helpful upon check-in; when I arrived, my US phone wouldn't call the UK contact number I had, so we missed connecting to get the keys. The young woman made an extra trip out to meet me and let me in, and was really gracious and accommodating. My mistake, but they made it right - and gave me a thorough tour of the property as well.
I would definitely recommend this property to friends, and would also consider staying here upon my next visit to London.
Forth floor walk-up with private roof deck and great views, around the corner from the Palace Theatre in the heart of the West End, with restaurants/bars/cafes/shops everywhere. Clean, nicely renovated, and comfortable for 4, with a large sofa bed in the main living space facing the street (very noisy till wee hours of morn...) and a cosy bedroom facing the back (very quiet!). Rental managers were terrific, responsive and reliable, even when the front door lock suddenly malfunctioned and we were unable to get in to the apartment! They had a locksmith there quickly and what could have been a big deal just wasn't.
Perfect place for people looking to be in the thick of things, especially nightlife, and close to many tram and bus lines for moving around the city. A great deal!
The flat is a nice size, allowing you to spread out a little, and that doesn't include the fabulous roof deck. We had warm weather which allowed us to go up on the roof several times. The flat has everything you need, including decent wardrobe space if you are staying for a while. The location is right in the heart of SoHo, which is excellent for going in all directions in Central London. We could easily walk to the river and the sites along it, Hyde and Regents parks, and numerous other attractions. There are great restaurants and bars right down the street. The only downside to that is it is a popular area for people to go out late, so if its warm enough that you need the windows open, it can be a little loud. If you are interested in the nightlife of London, this would be a great spot to base from. We thoroughly enjoyed the flat and would certainly stay there again.
The apartment was very nice. Clean with new furnishings. It was a little stark as there was a wall of book shelves with nothing on them as well as no art work on the walls. However it was new and very comfortable with high end appliances--that looked like there were never used used. Has a great private terrace one flight up. Old Compton Street was right out the door and the theater district a couple blocks away. Tube stations very close by.
Major problem for us was that it was on the 4th floor--that is 5th floor for US tourists and is a walk up. It is not suitable for seniors or any one with bad legs. We thought twice about running quick errands. No large luggage, only carry on bags.
Todo genial,casa limpia, bien situada y con todo lo necesario para pasar unos buenos días por Londres.
La ubicación perfecta, parada de metro cerca y puedes ir caminando a muchos sitios.
Para repetir, a
Y tiene una terraza espectacular, q en días q no llueve se disfruta.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|