This grand semi-detached Georgian house, built in 1826, has been lovingly restored retaining many of its original features and a large secluded garden. Nestling in this pretty and peaceful village, it makes a perfect holiday base to tour the North York Moors and Dales. The village has a playing field with a tennis court, swings and slides for children. Other attractions to the area include gliding, riding, golf, racecourses, white water canoeing and mountain biking. Shop, pub and restaurant 0.5 miles.
Property # 1867260