|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Rustic house in Valldemossa, declared World Heritage village. Overlooking the mountains and only 200m from the village square. Great place to enjoy the mountains and the beach (situated 15km) in the company of your family and friends!
This charming house was built in 1930 but has been recently renovated. It consists of three large bright bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a spacious living room.
It is possible to hire another part of the house for 6 more, consisting of three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room. This floor also includes a large terrace facing south of 40 m2.
We had a lovely few days in the top floor flat. It is large and airy - with a modern kitchen and bathroom - we loved the shower! The views are spectacular from the kitchen and back bedroom. If you are looking for a homely, clean, peaceful place to stay while exploring the island this place is perfect. Comfy beds, towels provided, plenty of storage space, wifi, free parking, 10 min walk to town! Ticks all the boxes. The only negative was we had to be on 'ants' watch and make sure we didn't leave any specks of food around ... or they all came out of the cracks.
We had a bit of a nightmare with delays on arrival and our hosts were very hospitable and allowed us to stay an additional night. The family met us on arrival and showed us around the flat - they were very very helpful.
We are already recommending the house to friends and family and would love to return next year.
We stayed in the top floor apartment during a great week of climbing in the end of October. The apartment looked recently renovated and was in excellent shape. Three large bedrooms, a large common area with flat screen TV, a nice bathroom and big enough kitchen. The kitchen was equipped with everything you need, except for an oven. As the temperature dropped during the week it became somewhat cold indoors and an extra sweater and a pair of wool socks is recommended. Good WIFI, parking outside the front door and easy to find.
The house is situated approximately 1km from the beautiful Valdemossa village and require a 10-15min walk to the city centre. It is easy to access pretty much all parts of the island from Valdemossa by car and I can really recommend a stay here.
+ 20min from airport
+ Easy access
+ Nice and clean
+ Towels and linen provided
+ Great, friendly host
+ Quick replies to enquiries
+ Ridiculously beautiful village
+ Calm and peaceful area
+ Good WIFI
- A bit cold indoors (in October)
- Somewhat inefficiently soundproofed (stone house)
I would strongly recommend a stay here for everyone who is interested in hiking, cycling, climbing or any other outdoor activity. Such a great and relaxing place! We are definitely coming back! :-)
/Mikael Malmros, Sweden
Etwa 15 Fußminuten vom Zentrum Valldemossas entfernt.
Schönes Haus, Wohnung liegt im Dachgeschoss.
Moderne Ausstattung, sehr geräumig.
Ziemlich kalt, da wir im März während etwas kälterer Tage dort waren und die Wohnung über keine Heizung verfügt.
(Wurde uns aber vorher vom Vermieter mitgeteilt, der uns dann sehr entgegenkommend mit Feuerholz für den Kamin versorgte)
Here you have some directions to the house:
You can reach Valldemossa by car or by bus. The house is on the outskirts of town (about 10-15 mins walk to the town center).
- To reach the house by car you have to go by the motorway Valldemossa (Ma-1110) until km 15.8. There you will see on the left a signpost on putting green "Hotel de Valldemossa". You must turn left on that street and go straight about 300 meters to see the house that is indicated # 9 on the right side of the same street (see photos).
- To go by bus from the airport to town you have to take line 1 EMT bus (Airport-Square Spain) Spain Square and take the bus TIB (Valldemossa) which leads directly to the Plaza de Valldemossa. From the square to the house is a ten minute walk downhill (see photo).
See you there!!!!
Here I leave some directions to the house:
You can reach Valldemossa by car or by bus. The house is on the outskirts of the village (About 10-15 mins walk to the center of the village).
- To arrive at the house by car You have to go by the highway towards the village of Valldemossa (Ma-1110) Until the km 15.8. There you will see on the left a green signpost Where it's written "Hotel Valldemossa". You must turn left and go straigth About 300 meters to see The House That it's Indicated With the number 9 on the right side of the same street (see photos).
- To go by bus from the airport to town You have to take line 1 EMT bus (Airport-Square Spain) and take the bus TIB (Valldemossa) Which leads to the Plaza de Directly Valldemossa. From the square to the house is a ten minute walk downhill (see photo).
See you there !!!!
https: // www. Google. com / maps / dir / Airport + of + Palma Mallorca + of + + + of + Mallorca Palma / 39. 7058591.2. 6255558 / @ 39. 6893299.2. 6,488,254.13. 54z / data =!4M9!4m8!1M5!1m1!1s0x1297942ff5db35f3: 0x7031da6569b7f956!2m2!1d2. 7361649!2d39. 5517407!1M0!3E0
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £9 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.