- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. In the heart of Puglia Imperiale, where traces of the Swabians merge with the austere Romanesque cathedrals, stands this little gem: Villa Crida, located on the coast between Bisceglie and fascinating Trani. A picture postcard on the Mare Nostrum, where you can happily lose yourself in the twists and turns of the old town and where, on the horizon, you can contemplate the beautiful cathedral on the sea, dedicated to San Nicola Pellegrino, one of the most significant examples of Apulian Romanesque. We are in Puglia Imperiale, a strip of land that identifies quickly and evocatively the area around Castel del Monte, Andria, Trani, Barletta and Bisceglie, places where the famous Swabian emperor, Frederick II, erected spectacular castles and completed the cathedrals founded by his Norman ancestors. Villa Crida is the perfect location for a relaxing seaside holiday, without forgoing the cultural treasures that this area offers. Guests can enjoy the warm sun of Puglia, taking advantage of the outdoor areas beside the sumptuous swimming pool or go to the beach, just 200 m away. The interior of the house is entirely in Apulian stone, enhanced by a tasteful, classy décor. A short distance away you can visit: Trani, Bisceglie, Castel del Monte, Bari, Andria, Barletta, Giovinazzo, Canne della Battaglia, Margherita di Savoia and Minervino Murge.
Villa Crida is a charming annex, built in stone, with private swimming pool, located less than 200 m from the sea. It consists of a living area with double sofa bed, a kitchen and a bathroom with shower. The living room leads on to a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower room and with direct access to the pool. In the living area is also an attractive loft with a further double bed. Outside is a wooden patio for alfresco dining.
The private garden is about 500 sq m with a lawn, paving in stone and wood, a gazebo covered with climbing plants and garden furniture. Inside are several conversation areas with tables, chairs and sofas. Near the villa a convenient indoor Jacuzzi tub, complete with massage area, is also available.
The pool, about 20 m from the house, is of irregular shape with a varying depth from 20 cm to 2,20 m, and is easily accessible from the main gazebo along a few steps. It is lined in PVC and has chlorine purification and Roman steps for access to the water. The solarium area, partly in stone and partly in lawn, is provided with sunbeds, deckchairs and umbrellas. In the shallow part of the pool is a Jacuzzi tub. There is a hot and cold-water shower. The pool is available from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October.
On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).