- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Not far from the beaches of the beautiful Riviera delle Palme, set in a residential area overlooking the town of San Benedetto del Tronto, is Villa Masnitho. Of modern design, with a small but delightful panoramic garden with a view of the sea and set in a strategic position, the villa combines the tranquility of a country house with the comfort of a town house. The cool, bright and welcoming interior, spread out on different floors and furnished with the right balance between old and new, is typical of seaside houses. A curious little fact that makes Villa Masnitho unique: in a corner of the studio is an old armchair in which Pope John Paul II sat during his visit to the Madonna of Civitavecchia.
The villa has three floors plus a basement where the laundry room and a bathroom with shower are to be found. The main entrance is on the ground floor composed of an open plan living room with dining room, a kitchen, a study and a toilet. The staircase leads down to the basement and up to the first floor with two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms with joinable beds and two bathrooms with shower, then on up to the second, attic, floor, consisting of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom with joinable beds and a bathroom with tub.
The lovely garden, overlooking the sea and surrounding hills, is characterized by the shrubs and bushes of the typical Mediterranean scrub. Near the living room a cosy porch has been set up for pleasant alfresco meals while a small terrace overlooking the pool consists of a relaxation area with two wooden sunbeds and a small lounge suite.
The rectangular pool is set in front of the living room with a view over the sea. It covers an area of about 80 sq m with the depth varying from 0,90 m to 2,10 m. The 40 sq m solarium area, paved in anti-slip stone, is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas. It has chlorine purification, large steps for access to the water and an outdoor solar-powered shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
Small size and medium size. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).