- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Surrounded by a park of age-old olive trees, of the "Leccino" type from which it takes its name, this lovely villa with pool has all the amenities for an amazing holiday in the “Terre del Primitivo”. La Leccina is a little unspoilt corner 2 km from Manduria and only 15 km from the famous beaches of the Ionian coast: Punta Prosciutto, Torre Colimena and San Pietro in Bevagna. Tufo and Apulian ceramics are the materials that characterize this cosy home: the interior is enhamced by a simple, classical décor in harmonious accord with tradition; the nuances of colour merge with the chromatic tones of the exposed tufo vaults. Guests can enjoy the warm sun of Salento, relaxing under the numerous outdoor living areas or beside the beautiful swimming pool, embellished with coloured night lighting. A short distance away you can visit: Taranto, Manduria, Porto Cesareo, Gallipoli, Nardò, Brindisi, Grottaglie, Ostuni and Lecce.
La Leccina is an old tufo building, renovated and enlarged, that has kept the typical arches and vaults of local architecture. The house is composed of a living room with working fireplace and double sofa bed, a built-in kitchen, a double outside view and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, suitable for the disabled. Outside, the house is completed by a veranda furnished with table and chairs for magnificent alfresco meals.
The 2000 sq m garden features a lawn, a gravel parking area and a stone path leading to the terracing below with the pool area. Just off the kitchen is a small portico with a wood stove and a larger one, about 30 sq m, with the outdoor dining area. In front of the main entrance is a grass five-a-side football field. Flower beds with shrubs and bushes alternating with large fruit trees surround the entire property.
The rectangular pool is located about 15 m from the villa and is easily accessible from the gazebo. The depth ranges from 0,80 to 2,40 m; it is lined in cement and has chlorine purification and Roman steps for access to the water. The paved sunbathing area is equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas and a hot and cold-water shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).