|Minimum Stay||4 - 7 nights|
Large and nice holiday home in Javea, on the Costa Blanca, Spain with private pool for 16 persons. The holiday home is situated in a wooded and residential beach area, close to restaurants and bars and supermarkets and at 1 km from El Arenal, Javea beach. The holiday home has 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet, spread over 3 levels. The accommodation offers a wonderful lawned garden with gravel and trees, a large wonderful pool and a view of the mountains. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach, places to shop, sports activities, places to go out, sights and culture make this a fine holiday home to celebrate your holidays with family or friends and even your pets.
Interior of this holiday home
- large 3 level holiday home
- living room with television, DVD player, hifi and ipod docking station
- additional living room
- 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna (ASTRA) and cable television (TDT)
- entertainment room
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms, each with king size bed, television, DVD player and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with king size bed and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with 2 single beds and bunk bed
- bedroom with double bed
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, bath with shower and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath, shower and toilet
- 2 bathrooms, each with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- total of 6 bathrooms
Exterior of this holiday home
- large and enclosed plot
- lagoon shaped private pool measuring 17m x 7m and 2,5m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 5 private enclosed parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest beach: El Arenal, Javea (within 1000 meters of the home)
- nearest port: Puerto aduanas del mar, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the home)
- pets allowed
Private features and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
- game console (Wii)
Communal features / services
- billiard, table tennis and table football
Private features and services at extra charge
- airport service
- central heating (gas tank)
- extra bed and 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- promenade (El Arenal and Javea) (within 1000 meters of the home)
- cinema and bar (within 5 kilometers of the home)
Sights and culture in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Histórico de Javea, Javea), church (San Bartolome, Pueblo, Javea), monument (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), architectural building (Histórico de Javea, Javea), historic place (Pueblo de Javea and Javea) (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- ruin (Molinos de Viento and Javea) (within 10 kilometers of the home)
- castle (Portal de la Vila and Denia) (within 25 kilometers of the home)
- tennis, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 1000 meters of the home)
- golf (Club de Golf Javea), horse riding, hiking, mountainbiking, cycling, climbing, canoeing, kayaking and fishing (within 5 kilometers of the home)
This property was perfect for our stay in Spain, we had a mixture of adults and children and all were catered for brilliantly. The house was clean and very well equipped, we were able to make ourselves at home without any fuss. The pool area is fantastic with lots of space and a safe environment for the kids.
The location is great with the beach and restaurants about a ten minute walk away, and a large supermarket within five minutes walk.
The bedrooms are a really good size and the bathrooms were clean and functioning.
All in all a great house to take a large group with everything you'll need for a brilliant holiday!
We had such a great time at the villa, it is very well maintained and equipped for such a large group. Despite being by a roundabout it is quiet and you hardly notice it. Being so close to the beach is such a bonus although if you choose to stay by the pool you'll be happy too as the swimming pool is such a good size and depth with lots of loungers to accommodate everyone. All in all it is a fantastic house with great facilities and brilliant location, we were very happy with our stay.
Prima ligging niet ver van de kust. Badkamers en keuken zouden wel eens mogen aangepakt/opgefrist worden. Interieur netjes en gezellig. Prima tuin en zwembad. Leuk terras en buiten zitplaats. Vlakbij supermarkt. Bedden zijn redelijk hard.
Javea is an authentic fishing town located at the Costa Blanca on the most easterly point of the Iberian peninsula of Spain. Centrally located 100 km from Valencia (due north) and 90 km from Alicante (due south), Javea is an easy hours drive by car from these historical cities and their airports. The island of Ibiza is a ferry trip away from Denia, another unique coastal town only a short drive through the picturesque mountains. The mountains surrounding this area and the dramatic cliffs along the coastline provide stunning natural beauty, and an ideal place to live or spend the holiday with the variety of residential areas offering many luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments.
Javea - Costa Blanca - Spain
Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds.
General information about Javea
The history of Javea (Jávea in Castilian), or Xabia (in Valencian), dates back many centuries. The first evidence of human inhabitation of the area is 16,000 years old, found as wall paintings in the caves of the impressive mountain Montgó.
Javea is divided into three different areas: the old town ( El Pueblo ), the port ( El Puerto ) and El Arenal, the area around the sandy beach of Javea, where you can also find most of our holiday apartments. The old town hasn´t changed much over the last centuries and has retained some traditionally built houses, around the typical Spanish squares.
The port was built in 1871 with the main trade being raisins. After this trade was no longer in demand, the once large harbour diminished to a small fishing harbour. Later on, thanks to the increasing tourism, the port expanded with a marina suitable for yachts and powerboats. The Arenal is the commercial and tourist part of Javea. Here you can also find many restaurants, pleasant bars and a few discotheques which stay open till late.
Beaches of Javea
The beautiful beaches along the 25 km coastline of Javea are mainly gravel and rocky beaches. La Grava and Cala Blanca beaches are excellent for water sports such as jet skiing, windsurfing and canoeing. The small bays Portitxol and Tang with gravel beaches are perfect for diving or snorkeling.
The Arenal is the sandy beach of Javea and as well as the bars and restaurants mentioned above, there are also other facilities like playgrounds for children, volleyball nets and also jet skis and boats for hire. Other beaches along the coastline of Javea include: El Pope, Ambolo, La Granadella, Muntanyar and Cala la Sardina.
Things to see in Javea
Javea has many beautiful places with stunning views and interesting sights, some of these worth a visit include the two churches: Iglesia de San Bartoleme, built in the 12th century and an example of late gothic architecture. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 with a very unusual design. The ceiling of this church is shaped as a ships hull, and is dedicated to the patron saint of the fishermen of Javea, The Holy Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco, the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea, offers a wealth of information about the areas and Iberian history.
Things to do in Javea
There are several amusement parks not far from Jvea, like Terra Mitica , the first real theme park in the Costa Blanca Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of every age can have an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Sports and recreation in Javea
A sports enthusiast will not get bored in Javea! You can play golf golf at Javea Golf Club (9 holes) or at the golf course La Sella (18 holes), and surrounding Javea on the Costa Blanca there are many more golf courses:
Or you can play tennis at one of the tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are many possibilities, with several places to hire a boat or go sailing to have the most of the Costa Blanca. Or you can dive or go snorkelling with one of the many diving clubs or schools in Javea. El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire.
Surroundings of the villa areas in Javea
The holiday rental homes, luxury holiday rental villas and holiday rental apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Javea, against the forested hills, not far from the sea.
- El Tosalet, Toscal en Cap Marti: Stylish built villa parks situated against the bushy slopes of Javea.
- Adsubia, la Finca and Cansalades: Situated in the hills between the sandy beach of El Arenal and the golf course.
- Partida Mezquida: Spacious and calm residential area located between the old town and the port of Javea.
- Costa Nova, Marina and Ambolo: Traditional villa areas with lovely views across the Costa Blanca, the sea and the bay of Javea, situated on the wooded plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Balcón al Mar: Spacious and popular villa park on the forested plateau of Cabo la Nao on the most eastern point of the Iberian peninsula. On a good day (which of course are most!) you can see Ibiza shimmering in the distance.
- La Siesta: Quiet villa area situated on the wooded and popular plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Mar Azul and Portichol: These villas are situated in the idyllic bay of Portichol, at walking distance of the gravel beach.
- Montgó and La Plana: Extensive residential areas sheltering against the south slope and on the plain part of the Montgó, Javeas elephant mountain.
- Lluca, El Rafalet y Tesoro Golf Park and Seniola: Villa parks on the forested hills amidst the orange groves of Javea and close to the Mediterranean Sea. In general all holiday accomodations have their own garden and private pool.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.