YOU HAVE LANDED ON THE BEST VACATION CONDO RENTAL SITE ON AMELIA ISLAND!! WE HAVE FANTASTIC FREEBIES AND DISCOUNTS FOR OUR VACATION RENTAL CONDO AT THE FABULOUS AMELIA LANDINGS RESORT!!
CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING FEATURES:
1. FREE NIGHT! The 7th night with a one-week stay in our RobLin Landings Vacation Condo is ALWAYS FREE! With two weeks, get two free nights and with three weeks, get three free nights!!
2. FREE WEEK! The fourth WEEK with a full month stay is ALWAYS FREE in our RobLin Landings Vacation Condo! Stay two months, and get two free weeks!! You get the idea!
3. SENIOR/MILITARY/FIRST RESPONDER/EDUCATOR DISCOUNTS! If ANYONE in your party fits into one or more of the following categories, Linda and Bob will proudly provide you with a 10 PERCENT DISCOUNT off the nightly rate! (Only one 10 Percent Discount per Booking, please.)
-->MILITARY (any branch, any affiliation, presently or in the past)
-->FIRST RESPONDER (Police, Fire, Dept, Ambulance/EMS, Medical Providers, Red Cross, 911 Dispatcher, Mental Health and Social Workers--full or part-time. Not sure? Just ask!)
-->EDUCATOR (any grade level, including college, full or part-time)
[We know of no other Vacation Condo owners who honor our hard-working and brave men and women in this way! It may have to do with the fact that we are both seniors ourselves; Bob was in the U. S. Air Force for four years; Bob provided marriage counseling for 20 years, and we have been teachers at the elementary level (Linda) and college level (Linda and Bob) for, well, let's just say a very long time!!]
4. RETURN GUEST DISCOUNT! We provide a 5 Percent Discount for Returning Guests! This discount may be combined with any other discount you have (e.g., free 7th night, Senior/Military Discount, etc.).
5. "BLACK HOLE" SPECIAL! If you can find a "Black Hole" in the calendar (defined as 3-6 nights with filled reservations on BOTH sides of the nights you want) we will give you a 10 Percent Discount off the rental rate!! But wait, there's more--this discount may be combined with Return Guest, Senior/Military/Teacher/First Responder, etc. Discounts!
6. FREE VISIT: After you have stayed with us six times, your seventh visit is FREE!!! The number of free nights will be the average of the nights you stayed during the first six visits, but not to exceed 7 nights. We ask only that you pay the $85 cleaning fee + 11 Percent tax on the cleaning for a total of $93.50! You may, of course, add nights on either side of your free stay at our regular rates, minus any discounts for which you qualify!
[By the way, this offer is named the “Tony Award,” named after a guest from Athens, Georgia who has been coming down and staying in one of our condos every fall since 2005 to watch the Bulldogs play the Gators in the Jacksonville Gator Bowl. After his 6th visit, we figured he needed an award—thus the Tony Award was born!! The original Tony just reached his 14th visit with us, so we provided him with the first ever DOUBLE TONY AWARD!! “Andrea” from Kentucky is also a repeat guest and has received her first Tony. We have a couple of other guests who are getting close to their first free visit!]
7. COMPETITOR MATCH: If you can find a comparable vacation rental with equivalent location and features (distance to beach, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wireless Internet, comparable amenities and supplies, resort environment, etc.) for a lower TOTAL RENTAL OFFER, let us know and we will strive to match or beat the competitive rate!!
PLEASE NOTE: SOME DISCOUNTS MAY BE COMBINED; SOME CANNOT. WE WILL EXPLAIN WHEN WE SEND YOU A QUOTE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRY!
We are an Iowa couple (semi-retired educators at Marshalltown Community College) who fell in love with Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach; we know you will too!
We purchased our Amelia Landings Resort condo in 2005).
It is nestled in a very secluded, oak-lined, serene setting. Yet, you are less than a ten-minute walk to a public access on beautiful Amelia Island beach! The resort has an Olympic-sized pool, tennis courts, a pond (no fishing or swimming), picnic/barbeque area, and a strict no-pets policy! Be sure to fully explore this site to get the full description, amenities, photos, reviews, etc.
WHEN TO VISIT US
We are now taking reservations for the entire year in our condo. We love any time of the year on Amelia Island, and so will you, but you do have choices:
-->MAR-JUL months are the most popular, so book early (we recommend 4-6 months in advance) at $125/night!!
-->AUG-OCT months are pleasant, wonderful days on the Island, not too hot, not too cool, and the price drops to $97/night!!
-->NOV-FEB months draw snowbirds (like us!) to the Island, and the price drops to $92/night!!
LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Our RobLin Landings Vacation Rental condo books quickly because of our great rental history and fabulous deals, but we ALWAYS have openings if you look far enough ahead!
This is a second floor 2 BR, 2 BA condo. Sleeps four.
Unfortunately, our condo has NO ELEVATOR so it is NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE. There are 19 steps from the ground to the condo door. There are two landings on your way up, and there are very sturdy rails for the stairs.
We strictly adhere to a NO PETS, NO SMOKING policy. We do meet ADA standards for approved service animals. We do need to have verification for the animals, and there will be a pet fee. Ask us.
Modern, very clean condo with many updates.
Spacious 850 square feet.
Free high-speed Cable and Wireless Internet (bring your own laptop).
Dining table/chairs for up to six people
Fully equipped kitchen with full supply of pots/pans, dishes, etc.
Electric stove, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, disposal
Remodeled (2013) kitchen cabinets, counter tops, microwave, sink, faucet, range hood
Large capacity washer/dryer in the condo, free to renters
Linens, towels, beach towels provided
Newly remodeled (2017) Master and Guest bathrooms
Hairdryers provided in each bathroom
Wireless Internet. Strong, high-speed signal
Free cable TVs in both bedrooms and living room
Large, fully-screened balcony with very private view; accessible from either the living room or the master bedroom
Attractive art work & beach decor throughout
Queen-size bed in the master bedroom with Beautyrest mattress
Twin beds in the guest room with KingKoil mattresses
New heavy laminate hardwood flooring throughout condo installed January 2014
Entire condo repainted in 2015 and 2017
Olympic-size pool & tennis for owners & guests
Boardwalk/seashell path to get to the beach. Bob and Linda are senior citizens, and we walk to the beach in about 8 minutes!!
30 minutes to JAX International Airport & downtown Jacksonville
90 minutes to historic St. Augustine
Easy drive to Disney, Sea World, MGM Studios, Cape Kennedy, Daytona, Savannah
You spoke-we listened! Except for a slight raise in cleaning fees and a Service Fee charged by HomeAway, we have been able to maintain the SAME RATES FOR OVER 10 YEARS!! We we have also continued to provide THE VERY POPULAR discounts for Senior (55+) and Military (active, former, retired, reserve, guard, and even dependent) guests, and, as you have read above, we've added the categories of First Responders and Educators! No proof is needed for any of these categories. Just tell us--if we can't believe our seniors, military men and women, first responders, and educators who can we trust!!
Updates every year! Over the nearly 15 years we have owned our Amelia Landings Resort condo, we have:
-- remodeled both the Master and Guest bathrooms
-- replaced kitchen and laundry appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, washer/dryer)
-- put new mattresses in both the Master Bedroom (Queen Beautyrest) and the Guest Bedroom (Twin KingKoil)
-- remodeled the kitchen (new cabinets, counter tops, sink, faucet, range hood and microwave)
-- added Paula Deen cookware to the kitchen
--added an electric skillet, teapot, and blender (at guests' request)
--removed carpeting and installed wood flooring (11mm laminate) with extra sound dampening insulation under the laminate and blown into the joists
-- purchased new living room, bedroom, and balcony furniture
--removed wallpaper and painted all surfaces
-- installed larger flat-screen television in the LR and updated guest BR TV
--replaced balcony light/fan combination
--replaced the entire A/C and Heating system, including premium user-operated temperature control
--added new art and rearranged the pieces to better fit the decor
-- slowly built a collection of books, DVDs, and CD's. (You may wish to bring your family favorites--our collection is still small! We love it when guests contribute to our "Little Library"!)
Our condo in Fernandina Beach on Amelia Island can be your central point for travels to Savannah, Atlanta, Charleston, St. Mary's and Cumberland Islands (see wild horses here!), the attractions in Orlando, NASA and the Cape, Cocoa Beach (you must go to the legendary Ron Jon's Surf Shop!), Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, historic St. Augustine, and much, much more. Cruises depart from Jacksonville and Cape Canaveral
EITHER USE INSTANT ONLINE BOOKING or SEND US A MESSAGE to arrange booking. Be sure to let us know if you meet any of the Discount Specials!
We look forward to having you as our guest!!
Bob and Linda
Dr. Robert L. & Linda A. Moore, Co-Owners
Vacation Rental Condo on Amelia Island, Florida