Palm Springs City ID # 487; TOT # PS 6799
Classic Mid-century modern home, completely remodeled with private backyard and fantastic views of the San Jacinto mountains from the living room and backyard. House is fully equipped with all amenities, 1800 square foot interior, 900 square foot covered lanai overlooking pool and jacuzzi on a private 10,000+ square foot nicely landscaped lot.
Home fully opens to a spacious and private outdoor living area featuring an outdoor dining area, comfortable couch and seating area for entertaining and intimate settings.
Large flat screens with full choice of cable channels and HDTV 1080p, 120 Hz in all 3 bedrooms and family room. Wii gaming console, Bose surround system and Blu-ray. WIFI and DSL provided, along with indoor speakers. This home is full of good energy and plenty of ambience.
Located in the wind free area of Palm Springs, and minutes from downtown Palm Springs and all other local attractions, recreation areas, and several world class golf courses.
This 1949 home was built by Paul Trousdale, a well known Los Angeles developer of his time. The area, which included over 200 homes, was developed by Paul Trousdale, in partnership with Pearl McManus, under the name Palm Springs - Tahquitz Company. Pearl McManus was the daughter of Honorable Judge Guthrie McCallum of San Francisco who arrived in 1884 with his family, seeking health for his tubercular son. He was the first permanent white settler to build a home in Palm Springs.
Property Permit City ID No. 487; TOT No. 6799