Chulmleigh Fish Cottage - is simply the quintessential English cottage.
Dreamy gardens, beautifully finished polished wood floors and
furniture, simply a beautiful cottage in a fantastic setting. Larger
than you expect and close to the village shops and amenities. Here you
are set in Mid-Devon with easy access to both Dartmoor and Exmoor
national parks. National Trust properties and the North Devon coast are
all within easy reach. Short breaks welcome outside main holiday weeks.
• Size: Sleeps up to 4/6, 2 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Saunton Sands 25 miles
• Nearest amenities: Chulmleigh
• Pets: Pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: No smoking at this property
• Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living/dining room, kitchen.
• Beds: 2 Double (4’6”) beds, 1 Air bed (Bedding for the air bed will
incur a £10 charge)
• Luxuries: Free internet/Wi-Fi, Music stereo, Books/games library
• General: Electric radiators, feature fireplace, firewood, wood
• Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi available, Eco-friendly
• Outdoors: Courtyard Garden, Outside table & chairs, BBQ
• Parking: Private parking
• And finally… Regrettably this property is unsuitable for children.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £50 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking