Beautiful restored farmhouse independent, completely renovated respecting the original features of the place. It located on the hills of Lucca, with magnificent views over the city of Lucca. GROUND FLOOR: a large living room / kitchen, a 'single room, equipped with ventilated fireplace, a double bedroom, bathroom with shower and a terrace with table and chairs and stunning views. The living room has a sofa bed. FIRST FLOOR: 2 bedrooms: a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The three bedrooms have air conditioning. The holiday home can accommodate up to No. 5 persons + No. 1 person, maximum number 6 persons. Wi-fi.
The building preserves the original features: wooden beams, bricks and stone walls. Outdoor garden is 100 sqm fenced. Adjacent to the house is a characteristic gazebo with table, and chairs where to eat. In the garden there are sun loungers and deckchairs.
The following charges are excluded from the rental rate:
-the final cleaning to be paid on arrival,
- Linen (sheets and towels) to be paid on arrival,
- the electricity to be paid for consumption,
- electricity for conditional air to be paid for consumption,
- the wood for the fireplace to be paid for consumption,
- gas / LPG for central heating with heaters to be paid for consumption, e
- Gas / gpl for hot plates and hot water to be paid for consumption.