•••SORRY NO ONE NIGHT EVENTS/PARTY'S•••
LOCATION • LOCATION • LOCATION: Zone 2 Central London: Ideal for:-
1. VISITORS: Excellent quick travel links for all Central London attractions.
2. WORKERS: Very short commute to City of London & Canary Wharf/Docklands.
FAIR PRICING: Per person per night, discounted the longer the stay. See photo/pic 24.
TRAVEL LINKS (ranked 91% by Place I Live)
• Central London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station. +7mins to Oxford Circus station.
• Docklands/Canary Wharf: 900 meter walk, or 5mins DLR.
• City of London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station.
• Stratford (2nd most connected London station/Olympic park/Europe’s largest shopping centre/Eurostar): Langdon Park DLR station: 6mins walk. 4 stops/6mins.
• Bus stops: From 200 meters. Including 24/7 Soho return.
• Cycle hire: 10 meters for Boris bikes.
• DECADENT LIVING: Something different & unique, fully fitted with high-end expensive designer furnishings & quality appliances. Including RRP £9,000 Poltrona Frau Leather Sofa, £1,700 Foscarini floor lamp, £1,600 coffee table etc. etc. Leading brands inc. Harrods, Eames, Harvey Nicolas, Conran, Bugatti, Smeg, Alessi, Calligaris etc. etc.
• VIEWS & BALCONY: Floor-to-ceiling glass facia to living area. 180 degree views over the canal. Private balcony with designer floating table & comfy chairs from the TV show Big Brother. Accessible from the living area.
• CONVENIENT: Far enough away from the trains so you don’t hear them, but short walk to 3 stations & bus stops. Local well-stocked late-night convenience store next to development. Plenty of local cafes, restaurants & bars.
• LARGER LIVING SPACE: 15% larger than a standard London 2bed/2bath apartment.
• BOUTIQUE HOTEL STYLE: Contemporary interior designed with aesthetics and function in mind – light & airy. Lavish open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen space with plenty of storage.
• MODERN CONVENIENCES: Fully equipped kitchen for 6. Wi-Fi fastest available, Samsung 46” Smart 3D TV, Netflix, Sky NowTV, play your own music through top-end Wi-Fi system, DeLonghi coffee machine, PS3 & games, hair salon professional hairdryer & more.
• ARCHITECTURE: Wonderful award-winning secure development – between canal & green park – NOT dense concrete high-rise living you get in central Canary Wharf.
• PARKING: Very secure underground parking available: Gated development, 24/7 security guard, CCTV, Convenient: Easy to find & close to the building entrance door. Only £10 per day for up to 6 days. 7 days plus £5 per day..
• BABY FRIENDLY: BabyBjörn highchair, bouncer & carrier, cot, steriliser, plastic bibs, baby bowls & cutlery.
• LONDON GUIDES: Over £200 worth of the latest maps & guides.
• OFFICE AREA: With a great view & plenty of light. Equipped with Dwell desk, quality desk lamp & fan, filing unit & a comfortable designer chair.
• SLEEPING: 2x double beds, 2x single portable guest beds, 1x sofa.
• FREE/INCLUDED: Wi-Fi, all bills, 2x sets of bed linen & towels. NO HIDDEN COSTS!
NOT SUITABLE: For single sex groups under 25yrs – one night drunken parties.