|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
•••SORRY NO ONE NIGHT PARTY'S•••
LOCATION • LOCATION • LOCATION: Zone 2 Central London: Ideal for:-
1. VISITORS: Excellent quick travel links for all Central London attractions.
2. WORKERS: Very short commute to City of London & Canary Wharf/Docklands.
FAIR PRICING: Per person per night, discounted the longer the stay. See photo/pic 24.
TRAVEL LINKS (ranked 91% by Place I Live)
• Central London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station. +7mins to Oxford Circus station.
• Docklands/Canary Wharf: 900 meter walk, or 5mins DLR.
• City of London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station.
• Stratford (2nd most connected London station/Olympic park/Europe’s largest shopping centre/Eurostar): Langdon Park DLR station: 6mins walk. 4 stops/6mins.
• Bus stops: From 200 meters. Including 24/7 Soho return.
• Cycle hire: 10 meters for Boris bikes.
• DECADENT LIVING: Something different & unique, fully fitted with high-end expensive designer furnishings & quality appliances. Including RRP £9,000 Poltrona Frau Leather Sofa, £1,700 Foscarini floor lamp, £1,600 coffee table etc. etc. Leading brands inc. Harrods, Eames, Harvey Nicolas, Conran, Bugatti, Smeg, Alessi, Calligaris etc. etc.
• VIEWS & BALCONY: Floor-to-ceiling glass facia to living area. 180 degree views over the canal. Private balcony with designer floating table & comfy chairs from the TV show Big Brother. Accessible from the living area.
• CONVENIENT: Far enough away from the trains so you don’t hear them, but short walk to 3 stations & bus stops. Local well-stocked late-night convenience store next to development. Plenty of local cafes, restaurants & bars. 24/7 concierge.
• LARGER LIVING SPACE: 15% larger than a standard London 2bed/2bath apartment.
• BOUTIQUE HOTEL STYLE: Contemporary interior designed with aesthetics and function in mind – light & airy. Lavish open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen space with plenty of storage.
• MODERN CONVENIENCES: Fully equipped kitchen for 6. Wi-Fi fastest available, Samsung 46” Smart 3D TV, Netflix, Sky NowTV, play your own music through top-end Wi-Fi system, DeLonghi coffee machine, PS3 & games, hair salon professional hairdryer & more.
• ARCHITECTURE: Wonderful award-winning secure development – between canal & green park – NOT dense concrete high-rise living you get in central Canary Wharf.
• PARKING: Very secure underground parking included: Gated development, 24/7 security guard, CCTV, Convenient: Easy to find & close to the building entrance door. ONLY £2.50 per day.
• BABY FRIENDLY: BabyBjörn highchair, bouncer & carrier, cot, steriliser, plastic bibs, baby bowls & cutlery.
• LONDON GUIDES: Over £200 worth of the latest maps & guides.
• OFFICE AREA: With a great view & plenty of light. Equipped with Dwell desk, quality desk lamp & fan, filing unit & a comfortable designer chair.
• SLEEPING: 2x double beds, 2x single portable guest beds, 1x sofa.
• FREE/INCLUDED: Wi-Fi, all bills, 2x sets of bed linen & towels. NO HIDDEN COSTS!
NOT SUITABLE: For single sex groups under 25yrs. One night drunken parties.
Well-rounded, easy-going professional. I've traveled extensively for both business & pleasure – both 5 star luxury & budget backpacking. Therefore, I can usually help make your stay fulfilling & pleasurable – inline with YOUR requirements... after-all one-size fits none! ;-)
I don't speak all those languages, but I can communicate in different languages using Google Translate software!
John V purchased this apartment in 2015
Superior location, development & apartment. Out of 100 Ranked 96 Daily Life / 91 Transport / 94 Entertainment / better than average safety & sports by PlaceILive.com. Quiet but central, very convenient.
Every aspect is better than the standard apartment letting.
Lovely apartment, very clean and well equipped. Loved the balcony !
We are a family of four and there was plenty of room . Well located for transport links to Central London and don't forget to visit Greenwich which is close by!
Owner is really helpful too - we had a brilliant holiday and will definitely be returning . Thank you so much ! 😊
The accommodation was perfect for our family's stay in London. It was very clean and well equipped with everything we could possibly need.
The furniture and accessories were very modern and comfortable. It was a pleasure to come 'home' every evening.
The location is ideal. It is a five minute walk to two grocery stores and less to a convenience store. The bus stops are within a five minute walk and the '15' bus takes you to most major attractions in the city.
The DLR is a couple more minutes, with a fantastic service to Greenwich and all attractions.
We will definitely return to this great spot.
Location was okay accessible to transportation but not subway. To get there take a cab or you have to drag your luggage in areas where theres stairs only/subway! Grocery store next door was great! Balcony was tiny 2 person max. Apartment is 2-3 DLR stops from Carnary Wharf. Close quarters for 4 adults. Coffee table was oversized for the sitting room and too much furniture generally.
Modern, clean, well equipped great for short stays. Umbrellas were supplied and it was secure location.
Great location for a fantastic modern apartment close to public transport into town. Plenty of room for 2 adults plus 3 teenagers.
Everything as described, however some delays getting wifi set up. Deposit returned on schedule.
Clean and in perfect condition
Would definitely reccomend to a friend.
Paul, Tullamore Ireland
L'appartement de John est lumineux et moderne,près du métro (environ dix minutes à pied) et bien chauffé.nous avons passé un très bon séjour.
We were meeting relatives in London and this apartment was great for that purpose .
Well situated and well serviced . Easy to walk along the canal to the Thames .
Highly recommended .
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
RESTAURANTS: From 200 meters away: English, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Mediterranean, American, Lebanese, etc. London Eastend not to be missed – Maureen's Pie & Mash Shop.
BARS & PUBS: From 300 meters away: Classic Eastend ale pubs, to up-market waterside bars, to trendy bohemian abodes.
GROCERIES: From 15 meters: Local convenience store to supermarkets.
SHOPPING: Oxford street & Central London, to Europes' largest shopping mall & entertainment at Westfield Stratford.
SPORT & FITNESS: Beautiful canal towpaths perfect for cycling & jogging. Local fitness centre & swimming pool. And the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – which is the UK's sporting paradise is just down the road.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
All payment types accepted.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.