|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
The newly built apartment is on a single level and is equipped with air conditioning. It 'fully furnished with fine furniture and quality and overlooks a flower garden with terrace / solarium suite where you can enjoy a pleasant evening overlooking the lake and Comacina Island.
E 'consists of: large living room with dining table and sofa bed that can be used by 1 adult or 1 child.
The apartment is also equipped with a travel cot and high chair for baby.
The living room with balcony overlooking the lake has direct access to the terrace and floral garden. A 45-inch plasma television with satellite signal, Sony amplifier and Dolby Sorraund Bose 5 + 1 full use of the stay.
The room with windows overlooking the garden is equipped with a double bed, wardrobe and back that can be used for gymnastic exercises.
The bathroom, with window overlooking the garden, has a shower, sink, bidet and washer dryer.
The kitchen, with window overlooking the garden and terrace overlooking the garden for easy use, is equipped with all comfort, refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave.
A snack table allows a quick snack.
The evening of the last Saturday of the end of June we celebrate the Feast of St. John with a grandiose musical fireworks display on the island that can be seen, from the comfort of guests, directly from the terrace or balcony.
My previous work experience in the world of tourism as head of a major tour operator in Milan led me to learn about the world with unique landscapes .
The choice of living on Lake Como is not left to chance and I want to give my guests the opportunity to know the charm of these enchanting landscapes .
One world to the world !
I lived most of my life in the city of Milan and thanks to my travel experience I have always wanted to have a house with a beautiful panoramic view .
I never expected to achieve this and I cared for this house with much love and dedication for the maintenance of the garden . I have the joy of being able to deliver to my guests with the hope that they can live with His fairytale charm and bring an unforgettable memory .
APARTMENT: Very nice modern apartment with lovely private garden - private access to apt from garden -
truly beautiful view from living room and balcony of the lake, mountains and comacina island -
plenty of storage space in every room and well equipped throughout -
whole apartment is very clean and the all seating and double bed were comfortable -
lots of interesting books, magazines and tourist info about beautiful Lake Como region, can be found in living room
good parking next to the secure entry gate.
LOCATION: Apartment location is superb as a base for touring the region with easy access from main lakeside road - but also has the quiet & peaceful ambiance of the pretty village of Sala Comacina which is reasonably close to main tourist centres. Supermarkets can be reached within minutes by car.
Wonderful Welcome on arrival at property by Matteus and Milena, who were also very helpful when we contacted them during our stay, especially as they live in the region.
Die Wohnung ist in einem guten Zustand, sehr sauber. Man findet in der Küche alles was man braucht. Die Vermieter sind wahnsinnig nett und hilfsbereit. Der einzige - wenn überhaupt - kleine Abstrich: Das etwas hartes Bett, aber das ist ja Geschmackssache.
Sala Comacina is located on the western shore of Lake Como in particular in "Zoca del'Oli" (Basin Oil) the northernmost point where it is grown olives and olive oil. To demonstrate the property borders a beautiful olive grove.
The village of Sala Comacina can be reached on foot in a few minutes where our guests will find some picturesque restaurants to enjoy a dinner with typical dishes of Lake Como. In particular, it may want to reach the island Comacina with a boat service stopping in local restaurant which hosted actors and celebrities of the show worldwide. E'da not miss!
A few steps from the entrance our guests walkers can follow the "Greenway" a beautiful route from Colonno to Griante through nature and picturesque villages.
In late June, the annual "Festival of St. John" moment of celebration for the entire lake with a spectacular procession from the mainland went on board boats on the island in memory of the sacredness of the island.
On Saturday evening, June 25, 2016 a grandiose fireworks and music show can be seen directly from the terrace or balcony where guests can sit comfortably, enjoy the show.
In the area, using your own car, premises or means of navigation can be reached popular resorts such as Bellagio to enjoy unforgettable days.
Our guests will find on arrival a welcome book where you can find all the information about excursions, routes on foot, by car, by bus or with the navigation of the lake.
An unusual and fascinating to visit Lake Como is to use special transport as the typical boats that allow you to pick the most romantic side of the lake and its countries. You can see from the comfort of the boat:
- Villa Balbianello - LENNO- One of the most picturesque corners of Lake Como. Not surprisingly, the villa has been repeatedly chosen as movie set. Among the most famous films: Star Wars and Casino Royale.
- BELLAGIO - Among the world's most famous resorts of Lake Como. Quaint old town with elegant shops and craft shops.
- VARENNA - picturesque village on the eastern shore of Lake Como ,, characterized by a fascinating walk overhanging the lake and narrow stairways fascinating.
- VILLA CARLOTTA - TREMEZZINA- Museum and Botanical Garden, one of the most famous works of Lake Como. The park of Villa Carlotta is renowned for the colorful blooms of rhododendrons and azaleas in over 150 varieties.
- LAGLIO- picturesque village where is Villa Oleandra mansion and park of the famous actor George Clooney.
In addition to the boat an original way to enhance the holiday is to use your own car or hire transport to visit places of prestige and international holiday resort:
-CAMPIONE OF ITALY - Co (40 km) enclave in Switzerland on Lake Lugano with lovely lakeside. In 2007 he opened the new Casino designed by the 'Arch. Mario Botta.
- COMO (20 km) - Overlooking the lake is a town at the Romanesque. The beautiful old town retains the atmosphere of a medieval town. You can not miss the opportunity to buy original and refined as those of silk clothing which made the territory of Lake Como famous worldwide.
- LUGANO - CH (50 km) - Tourist in the Swiss canton of Ticino, which overlooks Lake Lugano. His charm and famous for its numerous banking.
- MILAN (65 km) For centuries fascinates the world with the dynamism, creativity and innovation. Walking through the streets of the city, entering in its museums, its churches, shopping You become part of the city.
When it comes to shopping in Milan is thought especially fashionable because here beats the heart of the "Made in Italy". The fashion are VIa Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga, Corso Venezia and Corso Vittorio Emanuele true temple of shopping in Milan.
To be seen :
a) The Cathedral symbol of Milan;
b) The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci;
c) La Scala the most famous temple in the world dedicated to opera;
d) Museum of Science and Technology;
e) Pinacoteca di Brera
f) Castello Sforzesco
- ST MORITZ - CH (98 km) A charming resort in the Swiss Engadine region renowned for His beautiful mountain scenery and numerous cultural and sporting events that occur annually.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
High Season 2017
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£168|
In caso di cancellazione, non più tardi di quattro settimane prima dell'arrivo, sarà rimborsato l'80% di quanto già pagato.