|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
The house is in a quiet residential area with two community swimming pools (never crowded) with plenty of sun beds in a lush subtropical garden. The house is light and airy with a built area of 150 m2 plus two big terraces (in total 67 m2) and is equipped with all modern facilities and high quality furniture. All floors are made of beige marble and the large windows all have electric shutters. The house is equipped with alarm, a safe, air conditioning / heating and Wifi. For your entertainment a wealth of CDs, DVDs and books (English, Danish, Norwegian and German) and cable TV with 195 international channels are available.
* Spacious living room with entrance, fireplace, a dining table for eight people and a Le Corbusier couch group incl. a chaise lounge (6 seats in total) from plus a 42 inch flat screen TV, DVD player and Bang & Olufsen stereo. Direct access til the terrace
* Large stylish kitchen with all amenities (cooker, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, toaster, coffee maker, ice cream maker etc.) with direct access two the terrace.
* Covered terrace (42 m2) with a barbecue plus a nice teak dinning table / chairs for 6 people and a couch group of 6 people.
* Private car port with gate
* Patio with washing machine.
* Large master bedroom with double bed (DUX mattresses). B & O TV, DVD player and spacious built in wardrobes. Direct access two the terrace.
* Master bathroom in beige marble with a walk in shower, bathtub, toilet and bidet. Underfloor heating
* Large second bedroom with direct access til terrace and equipped with a double bed, excellent mattresses and built in wardrobes.
* Third bedroom with a two single beds som kan made into a double bed and DUX mattresses, TV and built in wardrobes. Direct view to a lovely tropical garden / pool.
* Second bathroom with bathtub / shower, toilet and bidet.
* Large open terrace (25 m2) with view of the Mediterranean, sun bed, sofas (seats 4), and a parasol.
Very close to the Rio Real beach (1200 meters) golf course (50 meters), Marbella (5 minutes by car) and one of Spain største shopping malls, La Cañada (8 minutes by car) with a huge supermarket, cinema, restaurants and a wealth of other shops.
Along the beach hittar many restaurants and chiringuitos.
Luxurious, charming, high quality south east facing townhouse in quiet residential area with views two Río Real golf course, the Mediterranean and mountains. Very close to Marbella.
When booking 30 % deposit is charged. The remaining 70 % plus the cleaning fee must be paid 14 days before arrival. Cancellation is allowed up to 14 days before arrival and a full refund will be granted before that.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.