About the property
- Villa2260 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay4 nights
NEW LARGE VILLA 4 BR, 4 BATHROOM, AIRCON
New spacious contemporary provencal villa ideally located not too far from the beaches and within short walking distance to riverside for swimming, well loved by children and adults alike.
Relaxed atmosphere for this magnificent 200m2 villa built on 2 500m2 grounds with very sunny disposition throughout the day.
It is situated in the calm, surrounding hills of the Nice region in the area of the renowned Tourrettes sur Loup medieval village, close to the beaches and the riverside and all amenities. This provencal-yellow villa stands out amongst the luxurious greenery and offers a haven of quietude. The interior is comtemporary provencal, offering a high quality product. The villa being new, everything is spotless. The spacious 4 bedrooms each have their own bathroom or shower and all rooms have beautiful views and large built-in cupboards. The terraces are large for outdoor dining Al Fresco, or use the spacious garden for relaxing on a lounger while sipping your sundowners. Large dining lounge area of 80m2; Baby travel cot and high chair. You just need to unpack and enjoy the warm Mediterranean seaside and get a taste of the provence relaxed lifestyle.
Elegant with all the modern comforts, the home offers a fully equipped kitchen and a large living area of 80m2 which has access to the terraces and garden.
Parking in the property of up to 8 vehicles.
Situated between Cannes and Nice, on the quiet hills, 25 minutes drive from the beaches of the cote d’azur of Cagnes sur Mer or Villeneuve Loubet.
Ground level : Entrance with large living room which opens onto the main terrace overlooking natural surroundings. The open-plan kitchen and dining area opens onto the terrace which houses deck lounge furniture and table for dining Al Fresco, for sipping sundowners watching magnificent sunsets and late night views of perched villages.
Master bedroom : Queen size bed (160cm) with large built-in cupboard and private bathroom with WC opening onto its garden terrace.
Second bedroom : Double bed (140 cm) opening directly onto garden terrace. This bedroom has a separate bathroom housing shower and bath. Built-in cupboard.
Third bedroom (upstairs) : Spacious room with a double bed (140 cm) and its own bathroom. Large built-in cupboard. Sunny, panaromic views of natural surroundings.
Fourth bedroom (upstairs) : Spacious room with a double bed (140 cm) with its own shower/bathroom. Large built-in cupboard. Sunny, panoramic views of natural surroundings.
Additional information :
High debit internet connection (VDSL), water and electricty included in price. Linen and beach towels provided.
The grounds are spacious with parking space for up to 8 vehicles inside the property.
Cleaning fees will be charged for final clean once left.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, German
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
I enjoy nature and the outdoors, the beach, reading and cultural outings. I am outgoing and positive and strive to do better each day. I would be delighted to welcome you in our happy home.
Sandy purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Sandy chose Tourrettes-sur-Loup
Easy access to Nice airport, Monaco, St Tropez, beaches, night clubs, restaurants, summer music festivals like Nuits de Sud in Vence, Jazz in Juan, Nice Jazz, Sporting Monaco summer programme with renowned artists, formula 1 GP, Cannes Film Festival, perfume village of Grasse, Nice old town is a must see, sweet factory Florian in the Pont du Loup. Sports activities such as abseiling, kite surfing, hiking, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, hang-gliding, paragliding, yachting, watersports, equitation. Fireworks and pyromance displays from Cannes to Monaco throughout the summer. Kids can have fun in Antibesland, Marineland for aquatic animals, parc Alpha for a close up with wolves. Bus rides are inexpensive. Local trains accessible from closest train station of Cagnes sur Mer or Antibes.
What makes this Villa unique
Magnificent views of the countryside, the perched village of Gourdon and a stone medieval chateau with four towers. It's light and sunny and close to amenities.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Enkel fin villa i lugnt område
Huset ligger väldigt trevligt i en dal med vackra områden. Vi fick en fantastisk frukost varje morgon de dagar vi var här.
Cadre très calme des vacances reposantes
Très belle villa spacieuse toute équipée superbe terrasse et jardin
Ensoleillé toute la journée
VILL RENTAL FRENCH RIVIERA EURO 2016 NICE CANNES GRASSE
The new villa is situated in calm surroundings with panoramic views. Easy access to attractive towns like Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Grasse, Monaco and Italy. The beach and A8 motorway is merely 15 km away. The Nice airport is 17 km away.
Sport activities :
- Mountain bike trails just a few minutes from the villa with 180° views of the mediterranean from Monaco to the Esterel (port of Nice, Antibes, Cagnes sur Mer, Cannes)
- Swimming (olympique-sized pool within a few minutes)
- Fly fishing
- Hikes in hills, mountains or sea-front trails
- Riverside hikes 5 minute walk from property
- Scuba diving
- Boat rides
Outings and cultural things to see :
- Oceanographic museum of Monaco
- Variety of Museums from Nice to Cannes
- Fragronard parfum museum in Grasse
- Sweet museum, the Confiserie Florian, Tourrettes sur Loup/Pont du Loup, close to the villa
- Maeght foundation St. Paul Vence (art)
- Glassworks in Biot and St. Paul de Vence
- Perched medieval villages of St. Paul de Vence, Tourrettes sur Loup-Pont du Loup, Gordon (the latter is the take-off site for paragliders for the brave few).
- Marineland in Antibes for killer whale shows and dolphin shows, Aquasplash slides loved by kids
- Antibesland attraction for kids
- Canyon of Verdon (Gorges de Verdon) magnificent for lakeside beaches, canoeing etc.
- Iles of Lerins off Cannes composed of the Saint Honorat isle which houses a monastery famous for its exceptional wines (Chardonnay, Saint Cyprien, Syrah, Mourvédre, Pinot Noir) as well as its herbal aperitifs. The Sainte Marquerite island hosts a fortress which held a famous iron-masked prisoner…..
- Parc Alpha wolf reserve in the Parc du Mercantour, for a close encounter.
- The Nice old town, famous for its flower market in the cours Saleya and bars for happy hour and sundowners. Discover:
- The Bistrot Antoine is situated in Nice old town just opposite the Palais de Justice, but reserve in advance. Well priced, with fresh market produce used in the meals each day. Not to be missed !
A car is recommended but you may also make use of the public transport network viz :
- The Tramway in the centre of Nice
- The train runs from Cannes, Grasse, Nice, Monaco to Italy (the market in Vintimille in Italy is every Friday)
- The buses run from Cannes to Monaco as well as in all the towns. This is the cheapest means of public transport.
Additional pricing information
A security deposit for 900 € is required in cash upon arrival. Cleaning fee: 100 Euros payable upon arrival.