|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Cozy & comfortable, yet spacious & quiet. This cute flat is superbly located just 10 minutes walk from Clapham Junction station with trains to Vauxhall (4 mins), Victoria (8 mins) & Waterloo (8 mins). Includes 1 king size bed, 1 double bed & sofa bed
This flat is very well located whilst being very quiet, you can simply pop out and be amongst the hustle and bustle of London before you know it. You could walk to Clapham Junction station in just 10 minutes where you can take a train to Victoria in 6 minutes, Vauxhall in 4 minutes where you can take the Victoria line underground into central London, or Waterloo in 8 minutes. Wandsworth Town station is also just 5 minutes walk away and also connects to the centre of London.
There are also plenty of buses going to and from Clapham Junction which are just a few minutes walk from the flat.
There is free parking outside the flat also.
Off site luggage storage available at extra cost for early arrivals or late departures. Ask for details.
The flat has 2 rooms and offers a large king size bed in a large bedroom with built in wardrobes. The second room has a large comfortable double bed and a socialising area with corner sofa which pulls out into a double bed, a 32' TV with 120 channels and glass coffee table for relaxing. There is a modern clean bathroom with excellent shower and a fully equipped modern kitchen with central heating, integrated oven, american style fridge freezer and plenty of space. This flat is ideal for small groups of 4 to 6 guests who need quality accommodation at a low price. Please note the living room is also the 2nd bedroom and guests of more than 4 will need to share this room using the sofa bed and the real bed.
UPDATE: 28th March 2015 - The bathroom has just been fully repainted in white with waterproof paint. Looks like new now.
The apartment also benefits from being supplied with fresh, starched white linen and towels for each stay by the same company that supply the inter continental hotels.
Summary of Features:
• Secure ground floor property with entry phone
• Apartment equipped with iron, ironing board, umbrella, hair-dryer, clothes horses, vacuum cleaner, washing powder, washing up liquid.
• Efficient and fast temperature controlled heating system
• Widescreen 32' TV with 120 channels
• Nice private patio garden with seating area access via sliding doors.
• Very quiet location
• Double glazed windows
• Very close to transport (bus stop nearby, train 5 mins walk)
• Safe area
• Many cafes, restaurants, pubs and shops within a few minutes walk.
• With a small kitchen table seating 4.
• Fully equipped including washer, dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, gas cooker (oven, grill and hob), toaster, kettle.
• Cookware, plates, cutlery, glasses, mugs, tea & coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, hand wash.
• Incorporating a shower and equipped with shower gel, hand wash and toilet paper.
• Each bedroom contains a wardrobe with hangers, chest of drawers, bedside tables & table lamps where space permits.
• Master bedroom with memory foam mattress over a king size bed with 2 sets of pillows and cushions.
• 2nd room has a king size bed and double sofa bed and coffee table for socializing.
• Free 24 hour check in using key lock box entry system
• Free WIFI using my BT WIFI account in and around London
• Free parking outside the front of the apartment in unmarked bays
• Clean with fresh sheets, bedding, pillows, duvet and towels provided at check in.
• Free concierge service available via Airbnb.
• My mobile number which is on 24/7 if you have an emergency and cannot contact me via Airbnb.
• Apartment & city guide which guests can use during their stay
• Mid-stay cleaning service available on request (charged at £35 per visit)
• Laundry service available on request (charged at £20 per 8 Kg)
• On Check In Luggage can be left for free at the apartment from 1pm (check in at 3pm). Please contact us to book.
• On Check Out Luggage can be left for free in the apartment until 12pm (check out at 10am). Please contact us to book.
• Babysitting services are available for £12 per hour with our trusted baby sitters. Please contact us to book
• Travel Cots are also available for £20 per stay up to 1 week and £40 per stay up to 2 weeks.
You have access to the entire flat, the flat is not shared with anyone.
You have access to a private patio area with seating and a parking area to the front of the flat.
There is free fast apartment installed WIFI which you can use. The login details are on the back of the router in the master bedroom near the door and on the front of the fridge. If you cannot find it, I will give you the login details at check in.
There is also a new 32 inch flat screen TV in the lounge which has access to 120 Digital TV channels included as part of your stay.
You can also use my account to log in to BT WIFI hotspots all over London. And best of all it is FREE with your stay. So if you are out and about, looking at sites or visiting places in London, you will still be able to have total access to WIFI by logging into my account when you find a hotspot (about 90% of London is covered).
Interaction with Guests:
For any issues or problems, please contact me via Airbnb in the first instance. If you have any urgent matters please contact me on Airbnb or my mobile/cell and also contact Airbnb customer services.
The flat is located just off St Johns Hill, where there are many good restaurants and bars and a convenient Sainsbury's supermarket.
If you walk to Clapham Junction you will find the famous Northcote Road with its shops, bars and restaurants. For supplies there are a number of supermarkets in the area including WholeFoods, Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury and Asda.
From the apartment you can walk along the River Thames in Battersea and cross over Wandsworth Bridge to the upmarket Fulham and the infamous Kings Road in Chelsea. Wandsworth Common, a very large park, is only 5 minutes walk away and if you feel like walking further you could walk to Clapham Common and Battersea Park which has a lake you can rent a boat in during the summer.
The flat is an excellent location 3 minutes by bus from Clapham Junction station or a 10 minute walk. It is in a very quiet street.
Distances from Clapham Junction Station:
19 mins to Oxford Circus (via underground at Vauxhall)
7 minutes to Victoria
24 mins to Leicester Square (via Underground at Waterloo)
The nearest train station is Wandsworth Town which is just 4 minutes walk away from the flat.
From Gatwick you can take trains to London Victoria which take 30 minutes then take the train to Wandsworth Town from Victoria which takes 15 minutes.
From Heathrow you can take a train to Victoria which takes 50 minutes then take the train to Wandsworth Town from Victoria which takes 15 minutes.
From Stansted you can take a train to Victoria which takes 1 hour 5 minutes then take the train to Wandsworth Town from Victoria which takes 15 minutes.
You could walk to Clapham Junction station in just 10 minutes where you can take a train to Victoria in 6 minutes, Vauxhall in 4 minutes where you can take the Victoria line underground into central London, or Waterloo in 8 minutes.
There are also plenty of buses going to and from Clapham Junction which are just a few minutes walk from the flat.
If you have a car then you can park free outside the front of the flat in one of the bays.
Other Things to Note:
Please note these special conditions:
1. Bookings for stays that are more than 2 weeks away from the booking date have a 3 night minimum stay.
2.For stays less than 2 weeks away, there is a 1 night minimum stay.
3. If you are a group of 4 or more and want to book less than 3 nights more than 2 weeks ahead, contact me to discuss as it may still be possible to accommodate you.
4. At weekends my minimum is usually 2 or 3 nights, depending on the season.
• Check-in is after 3PM
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
Thank you for staying in my flat. I hope you have a wonderful time when in London. Myself and my team are here to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
If you would kindly follow these simple rules, it would make your stay better and will really help me at the end of the stay to make sure the apartment is ready for the next guests, who will usually be checking in on the same day that you leave. This puts us under a little bit of pressure to make sure everything is ready on time.
Kindly remove outside shoes when inside the flat as the flat is on the ground floor and dirt can enter from outside.
BE HONEST ABOUT THE NUMBER OF GUESTS STAYING:
We have found that guests sometimes haven't been completely honest about the number of guests staying. More guests staying creates more cleaning work which impacts the incoming guests (more wet towels and bed linen, cleaning takes longer) and is also unfair on my cleaner, Svitlana, who works very hard to get the apartment ready for you and other guests. So in the spirit of trust on Airbnb, I request that you let me know about the true number of guests staying. Only the guests booked on Airbnb are permitted to stay in the flat and I will immediately report unauthorised guest activities to Airbnb customer services.
Please note that if the number of guests staying reduces during the holiday we will be unable to offer any reduction or refund for this change for the remaining nights.
Please also count children over 1 year old as a guest. Any child under 1 year old stays for free.
Travel cots are available to rent at £20 per week.
Please kindly do not smoke in the apartment. There is a law in the UK which if caught could result in a £5000 fine for myself and for guests. Please don't get me fined :)
Pets are not permitted unfortunately as there is nowhere for them to go to the toilet.
Please be considerate of the neighbours in the early mornings and late evenings. This flat has neighbours above and I ask that you respect them so that I do not have to deal with neighbour complaints and then need to involve Airbnb customer services. Specifically please don't make noise after 10pm or before 7am and please don't have any parties. There are plenty of places outside the flat in London to have them!
Upon check-out, please kindly:
- Remove your rubbish.
- Ensure the kitchen and its contents are left the way you found them.
HELP AND REPAIRS
- As I live very nearby, either myself or my team are always available during daytime hours to help you with questions you might have. I or my team may need to enter the premises to carry out repairs or requests from you. We will always notify you and it will only be during daylight hours.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT TIMES
Please kindly stick to the check in times and arrange with me before booking if you need to check in or check out at a different time. I will try to accommodate your request (I can often store luggage for you for a few hours) but as the apartments are usually booked up and require cleaning, it can be a little bit tricky. The cleaner will be arriving at 11am to begin preparing for the next guests. If you check out late without arranging this with me beforehand, this may impact on the incoming guests and my cleaner who will not be able to complete the cleaning. So it is a little unfair on everyone. I will be forced to involve Airbnb customer services and you may be liable for a late check out fee of £25.
As with all Airbnb listings, If any damage or missing items are discovered on check out, I will notify you of these and you will be liable to cover the cost of the repair or replacement of these items. Don't be too alarmed though, this has only ever happened once before.
*Plus compulsory or optional charges based on actual occupancy or consumption. The payment has to be made in the currency offered by the property manager, before use of conversion tool. Payments in other currencies have to be negotiated beforehand with the property manager. The currency conversion tool is provided for your convenience only and is non-binding.