- english, german, spanish, portuguese
- Calendar last updated:
- 13 Dec 2018
Why Bernhard Vormann chose Alcúdia
tThis property is located near Son Fe and Alcudia, in an privileged area, because of their natural surroundings and mild climate even in winter Alcudia was founded by the Romans and was the first capital of the island. The Roman amphitheater, roman surrounding wall of the old town and the old town itself is the main attraction.
What makes this Villa unique
the estate is a place to relax with large bright rooms, spacious terraces ,and beautiful views Alcúdia has a leisure infrastucture,medical services and shopping at five minutes ddrive car from the estate.
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
A lovely house with lots potential but in need of improvements needed
I was very excited about staying at Can Belver - the photos looked amazing on the gallery. It is a lovely house but I don’t feel it was worth the money. I’m only stating my views and it’s up to readers to decide if these points are important to them.
I’ll firstly start with the positives:
- The administrator was absolutely fantastic. She was excellent in communicating and dealing with some of the issues that came up. I got the keys fine and got in
-there was fruit in a basket and a fridge of beers etc which was a great touch
- there’s plenty of room and beds
- the kitchen is well equipped
- there’s a good tv
- there’s a great washer and drier
- the beds are terrible and need replacing. They did to their credit get a mattress topper for one where one of our guests had a bed with springs coming through. But the mattresses all need replacing
- the rooms are musty and dusty - I was still trying to air the place after a week. The bed linen was to blame here.
- the hot water takes 10 minutes to come through any of the showers. It was really frustrating and the pressure was terrible
- there is a lack of instructions for things like the tv (which I discovered had Netflix by chance)
- there are no comfortable chairs/sofas if you just want to relax in front of the tv. Only directors chairs and dining chairs. Not comfortable unfortunately
- the sun blind on the terrace is not great and you get blinded by the sun in the evening at the table
- recycling boxes/options non existent
- the gardens were in a bad state until half way through the week when the gardener came
- the orchard/groves in the photos is inaccessible as the grass is overgrown. I was particularly disappointed by this as was looking forward to walk around the property
- pool is freezing in May so unusable
- it might be a nice touch to provide guests with small bottles of shampoos/shower gels or soaps for the price as you would get in hotels.
Although this review is not all positive, it is not a reflection at all on the wonderful staff who run this house. The owner really needs to spend some money and bring the house back to the standards that are reflected in the photos. I felt that I paid far too much to rent this house unfortunately. I hope that my constructive criticisms are carefully considered by the owner and acted upon for future visitors
We are sorry that you had that experience on your holidays,thank you very much Mrs Turner for your sincere comment, it will help us to improve all those aspects
Beautiful Villa. Fantastic location.
Brilliant for families. Well equipped kitchen. Large rooms. Stunning views.
Great property in super location
We stayed here as a family and had a great time. The villa is nicely presented, well furnished and in a great spot for visiting Pollensa, Alcudia, Soller etc. I really can't fault it, the views are also lovely and relaxing in the villa in the evening outside was a real highlight. No reservations at all. Would definitely come back.
Stunning property set in the Majorcan countryside. Really enjoyed our stay here with 2 kids in tow. Lots of amenities for the kids (baby cot, high chair, beach toys etc).
Property owner was very accommodative and manager in Majorca always on hand in case of need.
Only one or two suggestions - couches to watch TV upstairs would be appreciated. Chairs provided not so comfortable. Also could do with some blinds on the upstairs windows. Sunset is stunning but hits the kitchen table square on whilst you're eating!! Everyone in sunglasses inside!
Other than that the property is prisitne and beautiful and we enjoyed our stay immensely. Thank you Bernhard!
Thank you for your suggestions Rosanna. We already are looking for a new evening sun blinde on the dining terrace. The last one has been blowing away by a storm.
And there will be nicer chairs as soon as we find some. Only the tv couch is not so much our favorite on the upper floor. A larger tv on the lower level might be a better solution.
We hope to have you back soon,
Bernhard + Team
Fantastic house in beautiful setting. The house and the scenery really is as beautiful as in the pictures on the website. We spent a lot of time on the beautiful terrace and the children enjoyed the pool. Georgous beach at approximately 15 minutes driving. Everything is well maintained and taken care off. We arrived on a Sunday and were immediately welcomed with some fruits, wine, water, etc, so we did not have to rush to a store upon our arrival. Great property with great service!
This was an amazing property!! Very Spacious with all the modern amenities, convenient and clean. The large veranda was the perfect spot for outside dining. It had sweeping views of the the olive tree farm and the mountains in the distance which would always end with a beautiful sunset. The pool was a huge bonus for a late night dip but we really enjoyed the nearby beaches and excellent dining experience. This property is well maintained and the owner bends over backwards for you. I would highly recommend this property.
Richard Millian, Boston USA
Additional pricing information
Maximum occupancy is 8 persons. We recommend the client to take care of insurance for personal injury. The stay on our property is at his own risk.