Vieux-Mareuil is located in the heart of the Périgord Vert, in the southwest of France. Renowned for its rich cultural heritage as the Abbey of Brantome, castles of Bourdeilles, Puyguilhem and Mareuil or the cave of Villars, territory PÉRIGORD Dronne Belle also offers numerous gastronomic delights and beautiful scenery in a quiet environment preserved.
Come relax in this renovated house on a closed ground of 4000 m² surrounded by trees.
4 rooms, new bedding
Above ground pool with secure enclosed terrace
- Bedroom with bunk beds and 1 cot
- Room with a sofa bed, double size (160 * 200) or single (80 * 200)
- Living room with lounge and dining room for 8 people
- Kitchen with table for 6 people
- 1 bedroom with 3 single beds (possibility of a double bed thanks to twin)
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (140 * 200)
baby equipment (high chair, cot, baby bath, changing table)
household electrical equipment (refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine)
Various equipment (flat screen TV, barbecue, table tennis, garden furniture: table, chairs, deck chairs, swing)