The Villa is the ideal place to spend a relaxing holiday in the peaceful surroundings of Lake Bracciano. It is situated in the midst of an 8 hectare estate with flourishing gardens, olive groves, and pastures where you can relax in the sun or stroll in the shade of large oaks and majestic pine trees.
The three floored Villa of about 600 square meters, furnished with taste and simplicity, offers maximum comfort and accommodates up to 14 people in 6 bedrooms, all with private bathroom including shower.
The main entrance on the ground floor opens up from a large veranda. Inside, a large dining room with fireplace leads to a double living room with another large fireplace, comfortable sofas and a TV set.
There is also a bedroom available on the ground floor and a bathroom for the disabled, who can move freely around the entire ground floor thanks to the dedicated facilities that have been installed.
The large kitchen is fully and professionally equipped for those who like to prepare their own meals. Traditionally grown seasonal vegetables from the estate are available on request.
The property is an ideal solution for groups and large families.
For leisure time, in addition to the TV and free WIFI internet connection, a 5-a-side grass soccer pitch and a table-tennis set are available.
Extra services to be requested at booking: use of washing machine, cleaning service, change of linen, breakfast service, special theme dinners, tasting of local products, guided tours to Rome and surroundings with professional licensed tour guides.
* Ample parking inside the estate
* Caretakers who live on the estate in separate residence
* A stable available for horse riders travelling with their own horses (8 boxes)
* Vegetable garden with seasonal produce
* Occasional meal service in the villa on request
* Homemade olive oil and jams
* Possibility of arranging guided tours in different languages (English, French, German, Spanish) with professional licensed guides.
* 2 km from Bracciano and Lake Bracciano, 15 km from the sea and 40 km from Rome.
Nearby: restaurants, stables, shops, supermarkets, pharmacies, hospital with emergency room. At lake Bracciano you can rent boats and all necessary equipment to go sailing, windsurfing or canoeing.