This beautiful home is located in a protected area of Arrábida with large garden, orchard with some fruit trees and swimming pool equipped with umbrellas and chairs and is ideal for families and groups.
It is 30 minutes south of Lisbon (30 km) and 45 minutes from Estoril, Cascais and Sintra.
The house is home to 7 people, has 3 bedrooms (2 with double bed, 1 with 2 single beds), 2 bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living room with fireplace and free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
On the outside has a nice pool, a barbecue, a winery and an orchard where you can eat the existing fruit and where you can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
A 2 minutes (by car) is the village of Cabanas (Palmela) where you can find supermarkets / grocery store (with regional products and fresh bread), cafes, pastry shops, pharmacy and location with ready to eat out, typical dairy and some restaurants.
There are many activities in the zone, from walks through the Natural Park of Arrábida, as enjoy the beaches or golf.
- Arrábida and Figueirinha (20mn)
- Sesimbra and Troia (30 mn)
- Aldeia do Meco. (30 mn)
In the Sado estuary is possible to make trips to see dolphins and birds, it is one of the best places for bird watching at any time of year.
Also 15 minutes away is the golf course of Quinta do Peru and 20m minutes the Mounted.
You can also visit in the area:
• Sesimbra Castle (30mn), Castelo de Palmela (15 mn) and Setubal (20mn);
• the tourist village of Azeitão (5 min) with several monuments and convent pastries such as pies Azeitão;
• Typical Cellar Jose Maria da Fonseca, J. P. Wines, visit the collection of antiques and tiles and wine tasting;
• fishing village and typical -Sesimbra to 30mn by car, where you can taste good fish in various restaurants and excellent beach;