A spacious traditional 2nd floor flat in the popular Marchmont area, close to the Meadows and the University of Edinburgh, and only a short walk away from all the shopping and cultural sites that Edinburgh has to offer. There are also a number of convenience stores nearby, many of which open late in the evening, to make food shopping that little bit easier. If you don't fancy cooking then Marchmont and the surrounding areas has a wide choice of cafes and restaurants to suit most tastes.
We've also been rated 5star by travellers on Trip Advisor and Owners direct.
* Living room with bay window overlooking the street and trees
* 2 large double bedrooms (one with double and one with twin beds)
* Large kitchen with dining table and chairs, two rocking chairs
* Large bathroom with bath and shower over bath
* Study with desk, chair and shelving
* Period features - sanded pine floors, cornicing, period fireplaces and wooden shutters
The flat can sleep four people, two in a double four poster bed in the front room and two in single beds in the back room and a bed in the study. A travel cot and high chair is also available on request for babies/toddlers.
The flat has everything you'd expect from a fully equipped self-catering property:
* All linen and towels are provided
* All reasonable gas & electricity costs are included in the rental
* Wifi broadband
* Gas central heating / hot water with Combi boiler
* Gas cooker (hobs), electric grill, fan oven, and microwave
* Tumble dryer and ashing machine
* Iron and ironing board
* MOTHERCARE baby's travel cot/playpen
* TV and DVD player
* Radio/CD player
* Shared garden at rear (which guests are free to use)
* On-street pay and display car parking within one minute walk
* Amenities (food shops, restaurants, takeaways, bars, cafes etc,) within one to five minutes walk.
The flat can be booked for a minimum of 3 nights (6 during the Edinburgh Festival or over Christmas). Shorter lets of 2 nights are available, just let us know.