This seventeenth-century stone farmhouse enjoys a spectacular setting in the heart of Umbria. It overlooks the Spoleto Valley with stunning views across to the city of Spoleto in the south and to Assisi in the north.
The house forms a separate part of our larger home, which remains unoccupied during visits from guests to guarantee your complete privacy.
The swimming pool is not shared. Recently restored, it has a marvellously quiet and restful atmosphere. Surrounded on three sides by 1 hectare and a half of olive trees, fruit trees and vines, it sits on the edge of a picturesque village set halfway up a hill crowned by a fifteenth-century ruined castle.
Our house manager is available to help with all your needs. English and Italian are spoken.
After a day exploring the area, should you wish for an evening dinner to be prepared she is happy to arrange this for you as an extra service.
- An upper garden with a pergola. A dining terrace. A lower garden with terraces and a large swimming pool (12m-5m).
- There are two double bedrooms that can accommodate up to four guests. The bedrooms can be configured as King-size doubles or twin beds depending on your requirements. A baby cot is also available.
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and shower, one with shower.
- A large living room with a mezzanine balcony.
- A fully fitted modern Kitchen-dining room which opens onto the terraces and garden.
- A Utility room - with washing machine.
- Private gated parking.
All bed linen and towels for the bathrooms and the pool are provided and changed once a week. The pool is cleaned once a week.
The garden with its many olive trees, vines, fig fruit trees are regularly tended throughout the year and watered during the summer months.