Set in the peaceful countryside village of Asteri 14 km east of Rethymnon. This well appointed, stone built property offers a fusion between modern and traditional furnishings throughout.
The pool terrace enjoys views of the neighbouring countryside and from here a small rustic path leads to the centre of the village and a local cafe/bar. The town of Rethymno can be reached within a 15 min drive where you will find a wonderful variety of amenities.
The villa is located 3 km from an excellent sandy beach of Stavromrnos and Platanias.
Have the benefit of experiencing the natural Crete, seeing the herbs growing, wandering in the olive groves and taste homemade wine, raki, olive oil and other local products.
Manolis is a traditional split level accommodation of 140 m2 offering a wealth of superb facilities. Located in an alley (no cars or other vehicles pass by), in the traditional village of Asteri in northern Rethymno Prefecture, can offer to the guest the benefit of relaxation in a rural area as well as the pleasure of a special but not exaggerated luxurity, tranquillity without loneliness, discretion but also hospital attitude, comfort and elegance, imparting with decency the cretan history and tradition.
Fully equipped and functional kitchen with all the necessary home appliances such as : Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Dining Facilities. There is a full set of cutlery, cooking utensils and glassware.
Living room area with fireplace, Satellite TV, DVD Player, CD player, Heaters, Dining Facilities.
Ground floor Bedroom : Twin beds, A/C unit
Bathroom : Jacuzzi bath with over head shower, WC, Single washbasin
A staircase lead upstairs where you can reach the other 2 bedrooms, each one with a double bed, A/C units, patio doors and balcony with sitting areas to enjoy the marvellous view.
On the first floor there is also a full bathroom with over head shower, Shower, WC, Single washbasin and a washing machine!
Outdoors, you can enjoy sunbathing around the 22sqm private pool, prepare your meal in the BBQ and enjoy it under the covered terrace next to the pool!
Facilities: 22sqm private pool, built in BBQ, shaded dining area, sunbeds and umbrellas.
Bed linen, bathroom towels, and pool towels are provided. There is a weekly linen change, as well as a weekly thorough cleaning of the house, indoors, outdoors and pool area. Also, an additional mid week cleaning is provided.
- Welcome basket is included.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes twice a week.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice a week.
- Baby cot and high chair and other equipment available upon request.
-All in-house electronics are available, including a flat-screen TV with satellite reception in bedrooms and living room, DVD player, fridge with freezer and ice maker, electric stove, kettle, toaster, french coffee maker and espresso, washing machine, tuble dryer, hair-dryer, iron and iron board. Cooking utensils, cleaning utensils and a first aid kit also provided.
- Air-conditioning available.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the villa.
- 24h/7days concierge service included.
- Free access to a tailor made mobile app. with a local guide (beaches, restaurants, sightseeing, activities, excursions etc)
- Free Parking space inside the Villa premises.
- 5% - 10% discount coupon in car rental
Have in mind that we can arrange anything you may need during your stay at your villa to ensure that you will have unforgettable holidays :
- car hire or transfers,
- massage and aromatotherapy from professionals to relax at your place ,
- chef or a local woman to prepare your meals so that you relax more ,
- meal delivery at the villa,
- fresh breakfast home-made and delivered at your door daily
- diving course to discover the beautiful cretan sea,
- unforgettable safari to explore picturesque villages along with the cretan hospitality and the relaxing nature,
- excursions to visit Spinalonga, Samaria Gorge,
- yacht or small boat hire to party / swim / fish in the crystal clear Cretan sea, - one day cruise to visit Santorini or one day boat ride to discover the unreachable beaches on the southern part of Crete ie Loutro, Marmara etc!