|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Villa Lithi is a fabulous 2 bedroom villa, sleeping 2 to 5 people, with fantastic sea views, best enjoyed from the spacious roof terrace. The villa has a private pool and is situated within a large private estate and is home to wild goats and deer. With its breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea and its secluded and peaceful location, it is an ideal holiday retreat.
The villa was built with a Minoan design, highlighted by Minoan wall paintings inside, the creation of Vasso, the owner and well known local artist.
Ground Floor: Villa Lithi is set out on one level. At the centre is the open plan living room, kitchen and dining room. On opposing sides of this are the 2 bedrooms, with an en suite for each.
Outside: The villa is accessed by a gated entrance through a castle like wall. At ground level is an additional terrace space, swimming pool, and barbecue. You will find a stunning wide staircase up the side of the villa to the spacious roof terrace.
The open-plan living room is air conditioned and equipped with satelite TV, radio and CD player. There is also an indoor dining area.
The kitchen features: Oven with hob and microwave. There is also a barbecue located by the pool.
The master bedroom has a double bed and the second bedroom has 2 single beds
The villa has 2 w/c bathrooms, both as en suite to the bedrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The pool is at the ground level of the villa. Around the pool are sun beds.
Size: 10m x 3.25m
Depths: Shallow: .4m; Deep End: 1.8m
Pool Access: via Ladder
There is a fantastic set of stairs up the side of the villa, leading to a secluded sun terrace, perfect for taking in the sea views and watching the ferries come and go in the distance.
Villa Lithi is situated within a large private estate and is home to wild goats and deer. 5.9km from Skopelos Town.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.