Villa Tres Pinos is a traditional Menorcan house charmingly restored by its owners to provide a comfortable and relaxing villa holiday with private plunge pool.
With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, large private outdoor areas and a private use swimming pool, villa Tres Pinos can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
The villa is set over one level. There are an open-plan lounge with kitchen and dining area, 2 stylish bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin), family bath room.
The comfortable living room, opening directly to the outside terrace, is equipped with local satellite TV (free channels), dvd player and WiFi Internet.
The kitchen is with cooker, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. There are dining areas both inside and outside.
There are 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 twin), beautifully furnished.
The villa has a family shower room. Maid service, linen and towels are included.
Villa Tres Pinos offers a private plunge pool, set in beautifully kept gardens next to a decking area. Sunbeds are provided.
Size: 4m x 4m
Access: Ladder ( please be aware ladder can be removed, so children require permanent supervision when using )
Villa Tres Pinos is situated near Sant Lluis, a historic town, founded by the French and built around a large Church. Enjoy the local winery, excellent restaurants and even the traditional horse 'trotting' races!
Son Bou: is one or our favourite beaches on Menorca. A gloriously uncrowded and natural beach with Turquoise water and soft fine sand. Set back from the beach are a selection of beach bars, restaurants and shops.
Binisafua-Platja: is a small coastal village and typically Spanish. The delightful sandy beach, with whitewashed church along with several 'hidden' coves, give you plenty of private swimming locations.
Mahon: became the island's capital in 1722 - moved by the British from the Ciutadella. White-washed Regency and Georgian houses cling to the cliff face that surounds the harbour. It has strong connections with British naval history - admirals Nelson and Collingwood stayed there - while it also plays an important part in Richard O'Brien's series of novels.
See more at: http://www.agnitravel.com/travel/Menorca/Villa_Tres_Pinos/index.asp#sthash.f6EK89iW.dpuf
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.