|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Villa Casa Raul is situated in Playa Blanca on the Spanish island of Lanzarote. This holiday rental property sleeps up to 9 people along with a private swimming pool.
The villa compromises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, (2 of which are en suite).
The living room has comfortable sofas and seating and also offers: TV, DVD player, satellite TV (free channels) and WiFi Internet (no charge). The villa has a comfortable, air conditioned living room with TV, DVD and WiFi.
The kitchen is equipped with oven and hob, microwave and fridge/freezer.
Casa Raul has 2 double bed rooms, (each with en suite), and 2 twin bedrooms. An additional guest can be accommodated with a folding bed.
Casa Raul has 2 en suite bathrooms and 2 shared bathrooms.
The villa features a large swimming pool, equipped with sun loungers, sun shade and table and chairs. There is also a barbecue area by the pool.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depths: Shallow: 1.20m; Deep End: 1.65m
Villa Casa Raul is situated in Playa Blanca on the Spanish island of Lanzarote.
Playa Blanca: located on Lanzarote's sun-drenched southwest tip, is a quiet resort with some of the best beaches. The old town surounds a sweeping white sandy beach - from which Playa Blanca gets its name - and is flanked by numerous waterside cafes and restaurants. It is a memorable setting.
Papagayo: A natural beach to the east of Playa Blanca and is completely protected from any development. The beach is accessed by footpath and offers a paradise of white sand sloping gently towards a crystal clear sea.
Puerto Calero: An upmarket marina with some of the finest restaurants on the island. The water-front harbour bars are a great place to people watch - especially those disembarking from the super yachts moored in the harbour!
Timanfaya Volcano: The Timanfaya park is a must for any visitor to Lanzarote. View a unique landscape along with with exciting demonstrations of the volcano's hidden power. Steam geysers, camel rides and even a restaurant that only 'cooks' using the lava below! can all be experienced.
Vinos Do Lanzarote: Despite Lanzarote's near zero rainfall, the locals have found an ingenious way to grow grapes and they produce the most sensational dry white wines. Several vineyards offer superb restaurants specialising in local tapas washed down by the homegrown wine - it is not to be missed.
- See more at: http://www.agnitravel.com/travel/Lanzarote/Casa_Raul/index.asp#sthash.isGb8lAi.dpuf
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 8 Nov 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Amex) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include all local taxes, utility bills and final cleaning. No additional fees to pay when you leave.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, €7 charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.