|Space||1,614 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
We could define this beachfront apartment in Barcelona with modern and comfortable words. Nice views of the Mediterranean sea and the pool, make it perfect for everyone. This spacious apartment can accommodate up to 8 people, ideal for families or groups. It has 4 bedrooms; 1 master suite with double bed and 3 with twin beds, all with fitted wardrobes and the master with sliding doors to the sunny terrace. This fantastic apartment is very bright thanks to the natural light through windows that go from floor to ceiling and the use of natural colors. The apartment is equipped with parquet floors, clean bathrooms with marble fittings and modern fully equipped with kitchenware and touch control electric cooker cuisine. The rooms have access to the fantastic terrace that surrounds the entire apartment and is equipped with dining areas, ideal for dining in front of the sea.
Diagonal Mar has much to offer and is certainly the ideal place for a holiday combining beach and city. The area is very quiet, surrounded by beautiful communal parks and gardens. The beach is very close and very appreciated by the locals for its cleanliness and water conditions, incomparable with other urban beaches. For shopaholics, the shopping center Diagonal Mar offers you major shopping center and a huge hypermarket. To explore the historic center you'll move in a straight line subway or cab and be there in less than 10 minutes.
To secure the booking 25% of the rental costs shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit and the city touristic tax shall be paid at arrival in CASH or credit card (in this case the management tax will be charged). When accepting the conditions of this contract the client is committed to send or present at check in the credit card used to pay the downpayment and a copy of the passport of all the guests.
For cancellation notification of 30 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the reservation deposit will be refunded to the client.
For cancellation notification of 29 days and less before the beginning of the rental period, 0% of the reservation deposit will be refunded to the client.
For cancellation notification during the stay (as of the time the client checked in), 0% of the total apartment cost will be refunded to the client.
Changes of the dates and apartment are considered as a new stay and the existing booking is therefore subject to the cancellation policy.
Cancellations in the number of guests are subject to 0% refund.
In the event of unforeseen problems with the property that the client has booked, Rent Top Apartments reserve the right to transfer the booking to the property of the similar characteristics. If the client does not agree to the suggested alternative, Rent Top Apartments will refund 100% of the total amount paid and cancel the reservation completely. In case that the relocation takes place during the client's stay, the reservation amount will be refunded except for the portion that corresponds to the number of nights stayed. Rent Top Apartments will not be liable for further claims by the client.
Check-in to the apartments starts from 15hrs.
Check-out from the apartments is until 11hrs.
We will attempt to accommodate all necessary arrival times.
Clients are committed to act with the utmost courtesy and respect towards neighbors and other apartment building residents.
This condo in Diagonal Mar was amazing. It's perfect for people looking to visit Barcelona but also relax and have some down time at the beach. We were there over Christmas vacation and the condo was absolutely magnificent. You walk out from the hallway, into the living room, and all you see is sparkling blue water. Breathtaking! The bedrooms were spacious and the bathrooms were great. Everything was absolutely amazing!!! I will go back to this same condo. I will tell everyone I know to go there!