|Property type||chateau / country house|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
New country house, 4 bedrooms, 2 with bathroom and 2 with a shared bathroom, fully furnished. Living room and spacious modern kitchen, both with beautiful views of the countryside. Studio with piano and sound equipment for guitar or bass. Spacious porch with fireplace - BBQ. Four acres of private land with orchard, 80 almond trees and other fruit trees. Swimming pool of 12 x 3.5 m lined with stone. An outstanding autonomous bioclimatic house powered by solar panels (6 KW/h), wind generator (3 KW/h), plus a diesel plant for unlikely emergency (extra 3 KW/h), with all type of home appliances usual in a large house.
Doctor in Ecology, University Professor, ornithologist and international consultant on sustainable development, we have lived and worked 15 years in Latin America (Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica) and since 2000 working in international marine conservation projects throughout the Mediterranean basin . My wife is an agricultural engineer and professor of piano.
Arturo Lopez-Ornat purchased this chateau / country house in 2014
We spent the summer in Ibiza for 20 years and have finally built this house to live here permanently. Now we rent it during the summer so we can move with our family during the summer holidays.
- The house in the center of the island has the tranquility and beauty of the Ibizan countryside.
- We stand 5-10 miles away from virtually any beach on the island, you can choose the beach each day, eg.g, depending on how the breeze blows.
- The stone-lined pool provides the water the color of a high mountain river.
- The porch with dining table and barbecue is ideal for eating watching the field.
- Complete silence, except the birds singing. You will enjoy the wild partridges.
- Ecological house, bioclimatic, excellent water quality, is the first fully autonomous in Ibiza; mill and solar panels, renewable and clean energy for all uses of the house.
- Garden, orchard and fruit trees.
- Great walks around, rural roads without traffic, the house is adjacent to three of the trans-ibizan bike paths (numbers 2, 3 and 10).
Firstly the photos do not show the justice of how spacious this villa is. It has been expertly designed and all the spaces flow really well with more than enough space for the 7 adults on our trip.
Arturo the owner was away when we visited but he was super helpful and left us in the more than capable hands of Sandra, who continued with the excellent service.
Can Pilot is a short walk or drive away and is a must visit meat restaurant in Sant Rafel.
Really great location, although we had hire cars which I think is essential and I'd certainly advise is the best way to get about easily from this villa.
All rooms were clean and modern just as shown in the photos.
We would certainly book here again and Arturo will be my first point of call for ibiza 2017 planning.
Thanks for all your help and Sandra's too we had a fantastic and easy stay in your lovely villa. :)
Excellent for walking and mountain bike along country trails
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£890|
En septiembre hay un descuento del 20% sobre la tarifa alta de agosto
In September the fee will be 20% lower than in August