Quiet and good house, with views to the sea, privileged place, Beach and Field,
Clara Adeva Felipe
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Beautiful and peaceful place to stay!
The house is beautiful and with everything you need to stay there. The host ist so nice and kind and will provide you with informations and Tipps. There is a beautiful view from the ocean and I can tell you.. it's amazing. There is a lonely beach at 8 km from the place with a little restaurant and everything you ne d for a day at the beach. Another Tipp from me: ask the host for the girl who can cook from the village, she will come everyday and cook Moroccan meals for little money. If you look for a nice and calm place to stay and escape all the stress and loudness then go for it. It's perfect.
thank all the people who, like us; Like Dar Clara; o Dar Fkrum)
It is a pleasure to share space and panoramic with people who look for it the tranquility, the beautiful views, the field the near sea; The fresh smell of the plants in the morning, the starry skies of the nights, the birds and all the beauty that nature offers us.
Thank you so much,
In the AREA OF SAHEL CHAMALI, (ASILAH) is the small village DOUAR Beni Mslem, in it there is the "house of Clara" called DAR FKRUM
Located near TWO virgin beaches: PLAYA RADA AND SIDI MUGHAIT,
You can visit:
Asilah souks (on Thursdays)
Souk of Sidy Liamany (Mondays)
13 km, from DAR FKRUM (or Clara's house) Asilah city, A charming, bustling, cultural, touristic city, offering all services, (Train, Buses, Taxis, Restaurants, terraces, cafes, shops, markets, souk,> Walks through its Medina, besides all the necessary services, .......
LARACHE ..... At 25 km The city of Larache, with its beaches, MEDINA, Roman Ruins LIXUS, its Market, (you can buy the fish and they do it at the moment in a cafe of the ones next to it, Puerto fishing, ....
SURROUNDINGS OF LARACHE ....
Larache enjoys an enviable natural environment, with magnificent beaches and a remarkable historical and cultural heritage. The beaches are described in another article.
Arcila and Tanger road
- It is worth stopping at the mouth of the Lucus, swampy area where the fauna of waterfowl abounds. It is ideal for those who love ornithology.
- Ruins of Lixus, Phoenician-Roman, 5 km. It is possible to visit the amphitheater, the castle, the different dependencies of the city and the salting factories.
- Inland the agricultural villages with irrigation of Telata de Rissana to 10 km, with good farmland, capital of yellow melons, and watermelons, close to this the place was held the battle of the Three Kings, Beni Gorfet 26 km, with magnificent holm oak forests, being able to access the Rif mountains.
- Khemis de Sahel 14 km away in a high area covered with oaks and agricultural town where roadside restaurants flourished. At present they have decreased, after the construction of the new highway. In its nearby beaches, Port Lixus is a luxury urbanization. Being high there are magnificent views of the nearby coast. On this road we will find several pottery stalls. To 4 km direction Tanger is well conserved, the old Quarter of the Legion Spanish of the Krinda.
- Tnine Sidi Yamani 27 km, a small agricultural town. In its vicinity, after 5 kilometers of difficult access, Crónlech de Mezora, unique in the African continent. a large tumulus more than 50 meters in diameter surrounded by a circle of 160 mehires, some up to 7 meters high, It seems that it is a funerary monument for some important leader.
- From the Roman era there are the remains of a settlement called Tabernae, crossing of the roads that went from Tangier to Volubilis and Sala.
Road of Tetuan (103 Kms)
- Ayacha 39 km. Agricultural center, from here starts a road that goes up to the Rif, passing through the souk of Beni Aros, located 75 km away, birth of the Makhazem river, cattle market, characterized by its beautiful wooded landscapes 12 km above the Jebel Alam is located the marabout of Mouley Abdeselam venerated saint of the region. At 7 km to the south we can visit Tazarut, with its zaouia visitable and the remains of Spanish quartering, this place was the old hiding place of Raisuni, mythical rebel leader in the war of Africa. See historical tourism in Tetouan.
- Yebel El Habib 50 km, is a beautiful mountain town scattered in the skirts this mythical mountain, rural commune, being the souk on Tuesdays.
- Dar Chaoui 62 km, next to the great marsh 9 de Abril, the largest in the region. It is the souk of the old Beni Mensauar hammock, located on a valley, between the Fondac heights and the foothills of Mount Habib. In Roman times it was called Julia Campesina. It is a lively market, very quiet and clean. Its main mosque has a beautiful minaret decorated in various colors. The remains of a Spanish military castle are preserved in front of the town.
Roads of Ksar el Kebir 32 Km and Autopista de Rabat.
La Aoumara 10 km, former Spanish airfield, as a suburb of Larache, converted into a major agricultural center, located next to the irrigation of the coastal region of the Shahel, with production of strawberries, tea, etc. There is a sugar bowl. They are famous for their road sales.
From here starts a road to the coast, which takes us to Oulad Skhar agricultural village, next to a coastal lagoon rich in fauna and an area of ancient dunes, Playa Salvaje, which fall forming a cut when you reach the coast.
To the south, on the 45-kilometer Rabat motorway, is Mouley Bousseham, agricultural and tourist center, with its magnificent beach and Natural Reserve of the Medja Zerga Lagoon and passage area for migratory birds.
At 50 km TANGER, cosmopolitan city where there are still memories of the international Tanger, Medina, Souk Casa Barata,
At a greater distance, cities like
Tetuan, your medina is a World Cultural Heritage,
Xaouen, city in the mountains, u