|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- Furnished Double Bedroom Apartment (extra bedding arrangements on request) 2-3 MAXIMUM total occupancy.
- Open Plan Living, consists of Hallway, Bathroom, Double Bedroom, Kitchen & Living Space on the second floor.
- Superb, converted property built in 1896, Grade II Listed building.
- 24 Hour CCTV - Security Gates - Video Entry System.
- Lift and Stair Access.
- WiFi - 100mb/s fibre optic broadband.
- Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave, Washer / Dryer & Ironing facilities.
- Great location - Central Station, City Centre & Quayside all 5mins away on foot.
also St. James' Park 10 mins away.
- Accessible from Newcastle International Airport via Metro to Central Station.
- Parking not available on site but plenty of options available close by, including free parking on meters outside the Bridge Hotel (across the road) between the hours of 6.30pm and 8am.
Situated in the heart of Newcastle whilst also offering privacy and discretion is "The Turnbull" building, renowned for it's contemporary city living. Built in 1896 this Grade II Listed building has been creatively and sympathetically converted. In the perfect location to enjoy easy access to all of the shopping facilities, cultural experiences and vibrant night-life that the city has to offer.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|