|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Wanderlust Freedom is sine center of Lisbon, near the subway (only 2 min. Walk) and has everything you need.
Internet access Wi-fi and cable TV at no extra cost.
0 1 incl. Breakfast is on the house;)
11950 / AL
Wanderlust Freedom is a wonderful apartment, very cozy, located in the heart of Lisbon, next to the famous "Avenida da Liberdade", where you can find the most prestigious brands, shops, several restaurants and many other nice places to visit.
In a matter of minutes - on foot! - Will be able to reach the main sights, such as Restauradores, Rossio, the Praça do Comércio, Chiado, Príncipe Real, Bairro Alto, Parque Eduardo VII, Torel, etc.
Wanderlust Liberty is a charming two-bedroom apartment equipped with everything you need for your stay. The master bedroom is located in a fine mezzanine with a king size bed, very comfortable, where you can, if you want to see the stars up adormercer;)
The apartment has plenty of natural light and is filled with happy colors. A truly English home and say Amalia Rodrigues - Uma Casa Portuguesa And for sure!
You will find in the apartment some Portuguese references as the swallows on the wall at Mezzanine, the Santo António in the living room or even some ceramic pieces of the famous Portuguese artist Bordallo Pinheiro.
• The apartment can accommodate a maximum of 6 people: 2 people on the mezzanine of the room (king size bed); 2 at the Balcony (with two single beds twin beds) and 2 people in the living room (with a double sofa bed that comfortably accommodates a person, and sleeps 2 people in it);
• The apartment is located on the 4th floor without elevator - but do not worry! If necessary, we can help you with your luggage! And think about the positive side, the 4th floor will leave you with a clear conscience to experience the great food and Portuguese sweets - and please do not forget to try the pastels of Bethlehem or the bread of God;)
• The apartment has all the necessary sheets and towels as well as all kitchen utensils;
• awaits the Wanderlust Freedom is a small special welcome gift on the kitchen counter.
• Your Breakfast First will be free - is our special Good Morning Basket! The following Good Morning Baskets can be arranged upon request under extra fee.
• Nespresso and tea are free;)
• Wanderlust Freedom has AC, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, iron, etc..
• The apartment is equipped with cable TV and free, unlimited Wifi. On request we can provide you with a wi-fi router / portable hotspot (available up to 6 devices), so you can save on roaming charges.
»If you have special requests, please feel free to contact us before your arrival date, so we can do our best to arrange your order.
House Rules :)
• Treat Wanderlust freedom as if it were their own home;
• We ask you to smoke only on balconies;
• Pay particular attention to mezzanine stairs. Wanderlust Apartments will not be responsible for any loss.
And especially - Be very happy throughout your stay!
My name is Carolina and I'm from a small town in the center of Portugal. I moved to Lisbon a few years ago and immediately fell in love with this absolutely fantastic, luminous city. Once in a while I still wander around in this beautiful city to discover new things or to revisit old places where I’ve been very happy.
Besides that, I love to be a host, so I’ll assure you, my team and I will do everything we can to help you have the most wonderful experience while at Wanderlust Apartments. We want to make sure you’ll feel at home away from home.
We speak English, Spanish and French.
Feel free to contact us anytime. You’ll be very welcome at Wanderlust :)
|City tax||£ 1 per person per night|
• Treat Wanderlust Liberdade like if it was your own house;
• We kindly request you to smoke outside on the balconies;
• Pay special attention to the mezzanine stairs as their are somehow steep. Wanderlust apartments won’t be responsible for any fall.
And mainly - Be happy and have lots of fun during your stay!
** This rate is subject to a per person/per night fee. The displayed price reflects one guest.