** SPECIAL OFFER FOR 2018/19. BOOK FOR 7 NIGHTS & PAY FOR ONLY 6. THE 7TH NIGHT WILL BE FREE!! **
House 'Fontana' is licensed to be rented commercially by E.O.T., the Hellenic Organization of Tourism, licence no. 1174K91001131101.
Stay in House 'Fontana' for an authentic taste of the real Greece. Your holiday home is located in the heart of the Greek community and close to other properties inhabited by friendly, welcoming people of all ages.
78 sq. metres (including a large, private, dining terrace) and sits on a plot of 116 sq. metres including a small, private, garden.
Suitable for couples, a family of up to 4 people (or 5 if child is sleeping in a cot) or a couple with 2 friends. Please note that we cannot accept bookings for single sex parties unless by prior arrangement. We also regret that we cannot accept a booking if the lead booker is under 25, again unless by prior arrangement. This is a non-smoking house and pets are not permitted.
This single level, detached, house has been completely refurbished to an extremely high standard, including:
* marble flooring throughout.
* fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher.
* air conditioning throughout.
* ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms.
* wood burning stove for cozy winter stays.
* wall-mounted ‘Nobo’ convector heaters in all rooms - suitable for year round occupancy.
* double glazing throughout with integrated mosquito nets.
* luxury bathroom with walk-in rain shower and heated towel rail.
* large, covered veranda to rear of house with access from living room and to garden.
* 40" smart TV. Connect to streaming services, check emails and access the internet.
* complimentary subscription to Netflix for you to enjoy during your stay.
* nespresso coffee machine.
**Complimentary Housekeeper Service**. Rental prices quoted also include a full professional clean - with a full change of bed linen and towels - midway through and at the end of each week's stay.
The property is managed by a local family. A member of the family will be waiting when you arrive to show you around the house and explain how everything works. They will also be available to help should any problems arise during your stay.
House 'Fontana' is located in the main town - Chora - of Naxos, at the base of the 13th century Venetian castle and close to the beautiful 18th century Orthadox cathedral and archaeological museum. Despite it's easy access to all local amenities, this is an extremely quiet house and location.
The 'Paralia' (road in front of the harbour which has many cafes, restaurants, shops, car/scooter rental sites and banks) is within easy walking distance as is the ferry port, public bus stop and the 2,500 year old 'Temple of Apollo'.
There is a stone beach - suitable for swimming - a couple of minutes’ walk from the house but the best sandy beaches are either the Blue Flag beach of St George (in town) or the stunning Blue Flag beaches of Prokopios, Agia Anna and Plaka on the west side of the island (approximately 15-20 minutes by car, scooter or bus).
In addition to having incredible beaches, Naxos is wonderful for all outdoor activities including water sports, walking, swimming, cycling (mountain and road), horse riding and tennis. All of these are within easy reach either on foot or by public transport, scooter, car or bicycle.