|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
You'll be in the heart of historic Lisbon. Walk everywhere that matters. Or take the bus, traditional tram, train, subway, or taxi ... all Within a 2 minute walk away!
This comfortable, convenient and classy flat has a view to the typical small square (where you can park your car), 1 minute walk away, and is 3 minute from metro and trains to Estoril and Cascais, and 4 minutes' walk away from Lisbon's trendiest quarters: Chiado and Bairro Alto.
It is in a "period" buiding in Lisbon's protected area (Baixa).
The sunny 100m2 apartment has a sitting / dining-room with 2 large sunny windows with a view to the old town, and high and painted ceiling, fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bath / shower / WC.
It is ideal for a family or a group of friends and accommodate up to 6 people. It presents modern conveniences such as the large LED HD TV with cable (international channels), internet with WIFI Which is free for you to enjoy, washer. Excellent apartment for vacation or for professional renters who want to be in the center of the town, with quality and comfort.
There is a brand new municipal car park next to the Mercado da Ribeira (market), 1 minutes' walk away. Full day parking (maximum price): 12. 50 euros.
We'll receive you personally, show you around the apartment and the neighborhood, and are nearby in case you need anything.
The apartment is located in Lisbon's historic center, next to the most vibrant and cosmopolitan districts of Lisbon, as well as to the river and main transport hub. It's a scenic 25 minute train ride along the river / ocean to Estoril (for beaches), 35 minutes to Cascais, and only a short distance to the walk's Following (in minutes):
- Ribeira market (Lisbon's main spot for fruit, veg, and fresh fish The best spaces, chefs and domestic products are Represented here.. This Market is a place of worship for the people of Lisbon and the requested stop for the tourists who visit us, combining the traditional market with a more gastronomic concept, cultural and leisure activities.): 1m
- The Bica Funicular (In 2002 it was designated a National Monument) forms the connection between the Causeway Combro / Loreto and the Rua de S. Paul - 1 m
- Rua Nova do Carvalho (pink street) - 3m
- Cais do Sodre (metro rail to Estoril and Cascais, ferries): 3m
- Municipal Palace Hall: 5m
- Chiado / Bairro Alto districts (best areas in Lisbon for walking, shopping, dining, nightlife): 5m
- The Opera house (São Carlos National Theatre): 5m
- Theatre (Teatro Municipal de São Luís): 5m
- Chiado Museum: 5 m
- Praça do Comércio: 6m
- Change: 7 m
- Rossio and Restauradores - 10 m
- Cafes, restaurants, pubs & clubs, banks everywhere ... Within 1m
- Municipal parking: 30s
- National Museum of Ancient Art (15 m)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £13 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£169.38|
Pode ser providenciado o transporte do aeroporto para o apartamento e do apartamento para o aeroporto mediante tarifa adicional.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.