Ten minutes from beautiful sandy beaches and small coves and twenty minutes from large beaches, this house is built on the grounds of a former livestock pens, overlooking the village of Bigovo and offers breathtaking views of the Adriatic and the surrounding mountains. In the heart of a lush Mediterranean vegetation, it is a haven of peace.
At 500 meters from the house, the village where we live Glavaticici still much in isolation. 15 min below, the village of Bigovo fishermen. Beautiful setting where the search for quality of life is an art of living.
Area: 100 M2 plus two terraces of 25 m2 each.
Rooms: large living / kitchen upstairs. 2 bedrooms, separate toilet and bathroom on the ground floor.
Equipment: fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, toaster ...
The linen is provided (sheets, towels, tea towels).
The maid comes once in the week.
• Possible purchase vegetables directly to the villagers (fresh vegetables and organic vegetable garden), yogurt, milk, eggs ...
• Vegetable Markets, fruits, fish and local produce every morning in Tivat and Kotor
• Grocery in Bigovo
• An extraordinary source of water 10 minutes from home
• ... the supermarkets start to grow. There are both about 15 minutes.
• Swimming and fishing in small beaches and coves with little traffic 10 minutes
• Towards Budva and Tivat, 20 minutes, large sandy beaches with water sports, tennis, night club ...
• In the rivers (the MORACIA), fishing, and rafting on the Tara.
• Hooked-branches Lovcen.
• Very old tourist cities and their architectural wonders: KOTOR World Heritage of UNESCO, HERCEG-NOVI, BUDVA, hydrant villages KOTOR, Cetinje the old capital, monasteries and numerous small Orthodox churches.
• Very high natural wealth: four national parks. Sea, mountains, rivers, lakes.
By plane: Dubrovnik (Croatia), Tivat, Podgorica (Montenegro)
By boat: Bar (South of Montenegro), Split (Croatia)
- Coming from the south: Bar, Budva, Radanovici.
- Coming from the north: Herceg-Novi, the bin at the entrance to Bay of Kotor, Tivat, Radanovici.