This 18th century, traditional French village house is located in the heart of Pernes les Fontaines historical district.
This charmed-filled Air Conditioned property's 5 large bedrooms with 3 x ensuite bathrooms, a master bathroom with bath, shower and WC, a further 2 separate WC' offers a great deal of personal space and an ideal home-from-home for your dream holiday in Provence in complete relaxed luxury.
The house is ideally situated for Le Festival d'Avignon in July, the renowned antique market in Ile-sur-la-Sorgue (Every Sunday), the famous vineyards of Chateauneuf du Pape and all the famous Provencal food markets.
Alternatively simply relax in the landscaped garden and take a dip in the pool.
The house has been restored with passion to a very high standard, equipped and decorated throughout with top of the range furnishings for your comfort.
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Large pocket sprung beds,
- Egyptian cotton sheets & towels
- 3 x Italian showers & 1 x bath
- A variety of different pillows for all tastes
- Antique & designer furniture & art
- Teak sun beds & foam mattresses
- Webber Charcoal BBQ
- Nespresso machine
- Le Creuset pans
- Laguiole steak knives
- Sabatier kitchen knives
- Magimix blender, toaster, kettle, herb cutter, juicer etc
- X Box One
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Board games
- Children's games
- Boules (Pétanque)
- Sonos music system in every room
- Original working fireplace
- High chair
- Miele Washing machine and dryer
Our house has a 5 star classification by the by the French Tourist Office
Please note that whilst the house has sleeping arrangements for 10 people please contact us to discuss the details of your group if booking for more than 8 people.