This 18th century, traditional French village house is located in the heart of Pernes les Fontaines historical district.
This charmed-filled Air Conditioned property's 5 large bedrooms with 3 x ensuite bathrooms, a master bathroom with bath, shower and WC, a further 2 separate WC's, a fully equipped gym and office offers lots of personal space and an ideal home-from-home for your dream holiday in Provence in complete relaxed luxury.
The house is ideally situated for Le Festival d'Avignon, the renowned antique market in Ile-sur-la-Sorgue, the famous vineyards of Chateauneuf du Pape and all the famous Provencal food markets.
Alternatively relax in the manicured garden and take a dip in the pool which has a jet stream for those looking for extra fun.
The house has been restored with passion to a very high standard, equipped and decorated throughout with top of the range furnishings for your comfort.
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Large pocket sprung beds,
- Egyptian cotton sheets & towels
- 3 x Italian showers & 1 x bath
- A variety of different pillows for all tastes
- Antique & designer furniture & art
- Teak sun beds & foam mattresses
- Charcoal BBQ, Plancha & Gas BBQ
- Nespresso machine
- Le Creuset pans
- Laguiole steak knives
- Sabatier kitchen knives
- Magimix blender, toaster, kettle, herb cutter, juicer
- Large selection of cooking herbes
- X Box One
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Board games
- Children's games
- Boules (Pétanque)
- Sonos music system in every room
- Original working fireplace
- High chair
- Washing machine and dryer
Our house has a 5 star classification by the by the French Tourist Office