I am Antonia, the owner of La Casa del Aguacate, the first time I visited this house I immediately fell in love with its incredible views and its light, a magical place where time stops. We decided to buy it to enjoy this unique and privileged position near the Parador de La Palma.
Everything is taken care to detail for you to enjoy moments of relaxation and sintáis who are in your home. Some of the unique experiences you will experience at La Casa del Aguacate are the incredible sunsets full of striking colors, enjoy the food listening to the sound of the wind with the lost sight among the appetizing avocado trees of the garden, see the sunrise over the sea, make barbecues in the chill-out area next to the organic garden or just relax in the armchairs on the terrace breathing the aroma of the aromatic plants while the time stops.
The thick walls are there in the house create a complete isolation so that the only sounds you hear are those of nature and also help to maintain a comfortable temperature inside the house throughout the year. The terrace is integrated into the living room and kitchen creating an open space where you can breathe freedom, where the horizon is the limit and the time stops.
• A single plant. No unevenness.
• 170 square meters of usable house.
• 40 square meters of terrace / solarium.
• 1700 square meter organic vegetable garden and fruit trees.
• soundproof walls 60 centimeters.
• private BBQ Area.
• 2 private parking.
• Near supermarkets and pharmacies.
• 5 minutes from the airport and the beach of Cancajos.
• 5 minutes BALTAVIDA Sports Centre with swimming pools, spa, sauna and gym.
• Very well connected to any point on the island.
• Very quiet, no noise from parties.
Entrance hall, main living room with fireplace and air conditioning system, kitchen with table and chairs for 6, 2 bathrooms, a pantry with laundry center, 3 bedrooms and roof terrace of 40 sqm. The house has a total of 210 sq meters.
Butterfly -bedroom: double bed (200 x 150 cm).
-Bedroom Cashmere Blue: single bed (190 x 120 cm).
-Bedroom Canary Pintaderas: 2 single beds (190 x 90 cm).
-Sofa-Bed in the living room for 1 guest (200 x 150 cm)
Wooden baby cot for our youngest guests (120 x 60 cm).