This newly decorated bright and modern studio floor flat is equipped with FREE WiFi and it is also conveniently located in South Kensington, London (Zone 1 of London Underground), which has direct Tube access (via Piccadilly line) to and from Heathrow Airport and EuroStar terminal. The flat is only a stone throw away from Hyde Park and Victoria & Albert Museum, and it is also within easy reach to all London tourist attractions, theatres, museums and shopping districts.
** Please note that the studio flat can only accommodate up to 2 adults or a family of 2 adults with 1 child. **
** No passport, No Check-In! All guests (Adults & Children) are required to provide scanned copy of ID/Passport, travel itinerary and mobile/cellular upon acceptance of booking. The name of the person who check-in must be the same person who paid and made the booking **
* Bright carpeted studio flat located on 6th floor of a modern building with lifts.
* Suitable for 2 adults and 1 child with one double bed and one double sofa bed.
* Modern kitchen with frig & freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric hobs and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster.
* Bathroom has bath tub and shower (in the bath tub).
* Unlimited access to WiFi internet.
* LCD TV.
* China plates, bowls, glasses and mugs.
* Cooking pots and pan.
* Bath towels and bed linens.
* Iron & Iron board.
* Clothes drying rack.
* Complimentary tea and coffee.
* Ideally located within minutes of walking distance to 2 London Underground stations (Gloucester and Earl's Court).
* Direct Tube train to & from Heathrow Airport and EuroStar terminal.
* 3 Tube stops to Victoria Train station (train to Gatwick Airport).
* Very close and easy access to A4/M4 motorway.
* Close to Olympia Exhibition Centre.
* Walking distance to Hyde Park, Earl's Court, Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum and Science Museum.
* Easy tube train access to Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Piccadilly Circus, Green Park, St James's Park, Buckingham Palace, Convent Garden and Piccadilly.
* Close to tube rail tracks so there may be some noise.
* 2 minutes walk (0.1 mile) to Gloucester Road Underground station (Piccadilly and Circle/District line).
* 5 minutes on Direct tube train to Victoria Train station (Train to Gatwick Airport).
* 7 minutes walk (0.4 miles) to Earl's Court Underground Station (Piccadilly and District line).
* 9 minutes walk to Victoria & Albert, Science and Natural History Museums.
* 26 minutes on Direct tube train to/from King's Cross/St. Pancras (EuroStar Train Terminal).
* 40 minutes on Direct tube train to/from Heathrow (Terminals1-5) to the flat via Piccadilly line (get off at Gloucester Road Station).
* Short and direct tube train journeys to Earls Court, Knightsbridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and Convent Garden via Piccadilly and District line.
CHECK IN & OUT:
* Check In: After 3pm.
* Check Out: Before 11am.
* Security deposit will be refunded within 7 days after checking for no damage or missing items in the flat.