Casa San Bernardo - Registration-No. 120 / AL Tourism of Portugal, I. P.
Casa San Bernardo - 2 Floors - Apartment on the 1st floor and the floor 0 with 3 bedrooms each and Apartment / Flat in Level 0
Apartment / Flat assigned code by SB00 with 50m2 floor "0" House St. Bernard, has the following features:
• a living room / reading with sofa bed and chaise longue, interchangeable with 2 single beds (90x195 each);
• double bed (150x200);
• a bathroom with shower;
• Fully equipped kitchenette and dining table;
• Outdoor Terrace;
• Shared Facilities: Laundry, outdoor barbecue, garden and parking.
The House São Bernardo is a building of two floors with approximately 500m2 set in a land with 5000 meters to 80 meters above sea level, in a privileged area of rural, quiet and calm environment, with panoramic views over the city of Alcobaça and the Serra d'Aire and Lamps.
The House São Bernardo is located 400 meters from the Historic City Centre and the Alcobaça Monastery (World Heritage Site and one of the 7 wonders of Portugal). It has parking and when moving to the city center does not need to use motor vehicle.
Besides enjoying the nature in which it operates Casa San Bernardo, this could be the starting point to visit the surrounding pedestrian way.
The House São Bernardo is still a logistics support base for the following one day of tours in the religious aspect, cultural, historical and / or architectural and leisure:
• World Heritage circuit - Alcobaça Monastery Batalha Monastery and Convent of Christ - the three monastic ensembles define the most important monumental triangle of central Portugal;
• Religious circuit - Nª Shrine. Sª. of Nazareth and Nossa Shrine. Sª. Fatima, the latter being one of the most visited places of faith of the whole Catholic world that welcomes more than 2 million pilgrims a year;
• Circuit of the Wonders of Portugal - Alcobaça Monastery, Obidos Castle, Pena National Palace in Sintra and Jeronimos Monastery and Belem Tower in Lisbon;
• Nature trail - Pataias Pond, Valley Mogo do Ribeira, Serra d'Aire and Lamps and Caves of Mira D'Aire, the latter elected Natural Wonders of Portugal; Long golden beaches sprinkled of rocks, cliffs and bluffs.
• Circuit Museum - Glass Museum, Museum of Ceramics, Museu Bárrio, Agricultural Museum and Wine Museum;
• Circuit of Beaches - Beaches 12 from Sao Martinho do Porto Madeiros water including Nazare Beach;
• Active Holidays - Swimming, Water Sports and Aquatic Amusement Park, Hang Gliding and Paragliding, Horseback Riding, Golf, Tennis and Health Club.
Activities and attractions
The House São Bernardo is located at:
• 10 km from Nazaré Beach;
• 12 km from S. Beach Martinho do Porto;
• 18 km from the Monastery of Batalha;
• 25 km from the medieval town of Obidos;
• 35 km from the Sanctuary of Fatima;
• 35 km from the Caves of Mira D'Aire and Alvados;
• 60 km from the Convent of Christ in Tomar;
• about 100 / 120Km Lisbon / Sintra / Cascais / Estoril.