Nestled in the lovely countryside between the villages of San Marcello & Monsano lies apartment Girasole. This new, light, airy, spacious & peaceful apartment offers very comfortable & well-appointed accommodation. Both the bedroom & kitchen/lounge have double patio doors leading onto your private infinity edge terrace and garden area - with breath-taking views of the verdicchio vineyards, olive groves & the Adriatic Sea beyond. Both bedroom and kitchen windows have fitted fly screens.
Apartment Girasole is not on a complex, it is the sole apartment available; and the owners Paul & Julie whose home adjoins the completely independent apartment, are always at hand to assist and advise you.
Apartment Girasole consists:
• One bedroom with ample drawer & hanging space– sleeps 2
• En suite bathroom with rain dance shower
• Fully equipped kitchen with large fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven & hob
• Comfortable lounge area with TV
• Private furnished terrace with dining table, and garden area with sun loungers, hammock and sail shade
• Under floor heating (for the cooler seasons)
Nearby (driving times):
• Within 5 minutes you will find traditional local amenities – restaurants, village bakery, greengrocers, butcher and delicatessen
• Also within 5 minutes a supermarket, bank & pharmacy.
• The historic & cultural walled city of Jesi is just 10 minutes
• The Adriatic Coast is just 20 minutes
• The walled city of Urbino –world heritage site is one hour away
• Ancona airport is 15 minutes drive
• Bologna ancient university city (& further airport) is 2 hours away
• Both Rome & Florence are within 3 hours
Marche - Italy's best kept secret?
Are you dreaming of a tranquil and unhurried break amidst rolling hillsides, majestic mountains, stunning beaches and historic walled towns?
Then Marche is the destination for you
Few other areas of Italy can offer you such an alluring & unspoiled rural setting as Marche; the easternmost region of Italy, which lies between the Apennine Mountains and the Adriatic Coast.
Whether your idea of the ideal holiday is admiring masterpieces of renaissance art & architecture, walking in glorious mountains, lazing on beautiful beaches, hunting out good value local trattorias or dining in Michelin starred restaurants; you will not be disappointed with what this undiscovered region has to offer.