Green Acres is situated on a tranquil 9,400m2 panoramic hillside location just 5 minutes from Cotignac centre (http://www.la-provence-verte.net/decouvrir/cotignac.php), or a 15 minute bike ride / 30 minute walk along a quiet country road.
This bright modern house has been set into the hillside to discretely blend in with its natural surrounding beauty. Green Acres feels contemporary and artistic whilst still keeping its country charm. The two main exterior fascias of the house are made up of local stone that the house is built upon. A modern aggregate floor is combined with rich, warm eco-friendly Brazilian Walnut showcasing the thought in design and under-stated virtue.
The house has been structured to offer a large entertaining / gathering space whilst maintaining privacy when wanted, through the creation of two separate wings.
Towels / bed linen are available for an additional charge per person.
Unfortunately, while we love animals, having them in our rental isn't possible.
• Large 10 seater corner sofa in spacious 40m2 area, with views to garden and local vineyard. Huge fireplace (for those who love the provencal winters) and and 2 storey high ceilings giving air and light throughout the summer months.
• Direct access to the terrace through large sliding doors giving an indoor / outdoor living space.
• For dining you have a choice of a large 8 seat table in the dining area linking kitchen to living room, or the 10-seat iron table on the veranda looking out to the scenic peaks of Provence, vineyard, indigenous pine and olive trees.
• The open plan gourmet kitchen includes a range cooker, Samsung stainless steel American fridge (with ice-dispenser and chilled filtered water), separate wine fridge, 2 basins, dishwasher and all the cooking utensils and saucepans any chef or family would require. A Nespresso coffee machine and microwave are also at your disposal.
• Breakfast bar with 4 stools
• King size bed (150 cm wide) and wardrobe - SLEEPS 2
• Stunning views across the Provencal landscape through a panorama window
• Shower room
• Large freestanding bathtub
• Large sink
• Dressing area
• Double bed (137 cm wide) and built in wardrobe - SLEEPS 2
• A more private room with views to the garden
• En suite to Bedroom 2
• Bath / shower and sink
Reading Nook (outside Bedroom 2):
• Small double (121 cm wide) sofa / futon - SLEEPS 1 ADULT / 2 CHILDREN
• Desk and office chair
• Single futon (76 cm wide) - SLEEPS 1
• King size bed (150 cm wide) and built in wardrobe - SLEEPS 2
• Views to the Provencal hills and local vineyard
• Next door to Bedroom 3
• Shower and sink
Ground Floor WC
• Easy access from living room and Bedroom 2 / Bedroom 3
• Swimming pool perfect for paddling or keeping fit with laps - 4.4m x 11.9m
• Fish pond for a serene afternoon drink
• Covered terrace / lounging area with views to the garden and direct kitchen access
• BBQ area behind kitchen
• Lounge area beside pool with 2 sun loungers and side table
• 10 seater outdoor dining table
• Washing machine