ABOUT THE URBANISATION
Los Arqueros is situated between the Golden Mile and the new Golden Mile near San Pedro. This is a gated urbanisation, with 24 hour security, offering spectacular views down to the coast and golf course.
The development boasts a challenging 18 hole golf course, which was designed by Severiano Ballesteros and an excellent club house. The club house (5 minute drive or a leisurely walk) offers a restaurant and bar, with excellent views to the coast, satellite TV, wi-fi, a pro shop and children’s area with playground. Additionally, for those wanting to be active, there is also golf, squash, a gym, tennis, and paddle tennis courts, which can be used at an additional cost. Within Las Jacarandas, there are 3 swimming pools (one has the addition of a children’s pool), which both offer a place to relax with shade and sun loungers. Both pools are gated so are extremely safe.
A short 10 minute drive away, is the exclusive marina of Puerto Banus, which offers a range of excellent cafes, restaurants, shops, beaches, beach clubs and activities. For those wanting to experience the real Spain, the beautiful white washed town of Benahavis, is a 5-10 minute drive. San Pedro is also a mere 5 minutes from the property and Marbella 10-15 minutes away. Each quaint in their own right and all offering the authentic traditional Spain.
ABOUT THE PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
This beautifully presented penthouse apartment is situated on Las Jacarandas, Los Arqueros Golf and Country Club, overlooking the well maintained gardens and 7th Tee of the award winning golf course. It is the first urbanisation as you enter the Country Club from the Ronda Road. San Pedro, Puerto Banus, Benahavis and Marbella are just a short drive from this beautiful urbanisation and it is a perfect getaway for friends, families and couples alike. We offer free secure WiFi, Sky/internet Tv, a range of DVD’s suitable for children and adults, a large selection of books, board games and a Bose iPod 4 docking station.
- One of the largest apartments on the complex with the addition of a roof terrace as well as a lower terrace.
- Offers 3 Bedrooms, comfortably sleeping 6 adults.
Two of the bedrooms, offer king size beds and the other, two singles. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes, dressing tables and TV (with the exception of the twin room.)
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, with a bath and shower, and a small dressing area. The other 2 bedrooms, share a modern bathroom with a luxury hydro power shower. The double room also has the added bonus of access to the main terrace.
- There is a large open plan living/dining room, leading onto a large terrace with comfortable outdoor seating/sofas and beautiful views of the golf course (we are front line apartment).
The living room has a 3 and a 2 seater sofa, as well as an armchair (seating for 6), a 42 inch flat screen TV with Sky satellite TV, a DVD player (lots of DVDs have been left for your use) and a Bose ipod docking station.
- The lounge area leads out through fully retractable doors, onto a large terrace where you will find comfortable sofas, a coffee table, as well as a dining table and chairs. The lower terrace offers uninterrupted views over the 7th Tee and on a clear day you are just about able to see Africa in the distance!
- The large upper terrace/solarium, which is accessed via stairs from the lower terrace, offers sun loungers, a large dining table and another sofa. In addition, there is a further marble table with seating, which is suitable for eating or playing table games in the sunshine.
Both terraces have a retractable awning/umbrella, if shade is required. There is also a gas BBQ on the upper terrace (Please note - gas may be needed for this to be used). Also, there are views over one of the pools from the solarium.
- Beach and bath towels are provided for the duration of your stay.
- Fully equipped Kitchen, all appliances (hob, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher) are Bosh. There is a Nespresso coffee machine (however pods not provided), kettle, toaster and microwave.
- A separate utility room contains a washing machine and tumble dryer should you need it during your stay. - - There is also an iron and ironing board.
- Fully air-conditioned/heated property throughout.
- Secure private underground garage for one car, offering easy access to lift.
- Full lift access from garage to front door.
- Marble flooring throughout property.
- FREE Secure WIFI
- Satellite TV/internet TV
- Your rubbish is collected from the basement bins on a daily basis - no need to take it out with you and dispose of in the street bins like many other properties.
- Furbished to a high standard throughout.
- We offer a travel cot and high chair at an additional cost (please ask for price).
There are 2 separate pool areas on Las Jacarandas. One is accessed at ground level outside the block in which this apartment is situated, and is visable from the solarium of this property. The other, offers a larger pool with the addition of a children’s pool. This is accessed through a gate on the other side of the complex.
Malaga airport and Gibraltar airport are approximately equidistant from the property. Both 45-60 minutes away depending on your route. Los Arqueros is accessed just off the toll road “autopista Del sol” (AP-7) which can be used for a small fee. This road has less people on it and can also be quicker, especially during the busy months. It is also possible to take the coastal road, which follows the coastline for the majority of it from the Malaga airport; this road spans the Costa Del Sol (A-7) and will take you anywhere along the coast within this area!
Taxis are easy to order, and generally don’t take too long. The operator speaks some English, enough to order a taxi to our development if you require.
However, we really do recommended a car, so you can explore the surrounding areas of Benhavis, San Pedro, Marbella and further afield; unless you wish to just soak up the sun that is!
Our apartment over looks the 7th Tee on Los Arqueros Golf Course.
Within a 5-10 minute drive there are many many golf courses; La Quinta being only a few minutes drive. There is also Los Naranos, Magna Marbella, Aloha, Atalaya, Real Club de Golf Guadalmina to name a few.
A little further, (15-20 minutes) you have Santa Clara, Marbella Golf, Cabopino and about 30-40 minutes away is Valderrama.
During certain months, different villages hold a festival, known as a Spanish feria, they are a fantastic experience for both adults and children. They often have stalls selling local food, drinks, clothing and trinkets; and some also have entertainment, such as singers & spanish dancers.
Benahavis, known for its Gastronomy, is home to some amazing restaurants, beautiful white washed streets, cafes, quaint bars (10 minutes drive - accessible if you drive to the other exit/entrance to Los Arqueros).
Marbella - offers a beautiful walk along the front, known as the paseo. It’s possible to walk from Marbella all the way to San Pedro. Along the way, you will find many restaurants, bars, cafes, beaches, clubs and shops. Orange Square is particularly nice for an evening meal; especially during the warmer months when you can sit outside.
San Pedro, is a 5 minute drive from the property. It’s typically Spanish, where you will find many local bars, restaurants, shops and cafes.
Gibraltar, “known as the rock” is a 45 minute drive from the property. If you wish to explore the history behind some UK territory, there are many tours to choose from; dolphin watching boat trips, exploring the World War II tunnels, Gorham’s & St Michael’s cave, visit the macaques (monkeys) on top of the rock (the original inhabitants of Gibraltar!), ride the cablecar, bird watching & many more.
Ronda is also a lovely historical mountaintop village, offering jaw dropping view from a stone bridge spanning the gorge. It is famous worldwide for its dramatic escarpments and views.
Malaga itself is well worth a visit. Loaded with history and brimming with things to do, it’s a spectacular place to explore. With art galleries, a port, shops and food, as well as a Roman amphitheatre, a Moorish fortress and a Pompidou centre, it’s clear you’ll never be bored!
Seville, Granada and Córdoba, are all easily reached from the apartment within a couple of hours.
The province of Andalusia really does have it all; sun, sea, sand, food, drink, beauty and history!
What are you waiting for? :-)