The villa, panoramic view of monumental Florence is located in the hills south of Florence, in an estate of 70 hectares of land between woods and olive groves.
The villa with typical medieval look is all in stone, travertine marble bathrooms, terracotta floors.
The property consists of a villa of Middle Age, once owned by the Medici, Lords of Florence, an outbuilding, a lemon house, garden, swimming pool, park with private lake, private church used for worship with the possibility of ceremonies. The villa, restored just 2 years ago by the owners, a family of architects, contrasts with the austerity of medieval architecture with ultra modern.
The complex is rented as a whole and can seat up to 21 people.
Just a 15-minute drive from the center of Florence.
HOME VILLA - (17 beds)
Entrance, 2 living rooms with fireplace, reading room, professional kitchen with wood stove, dining room with fireplace, basement, room for the disabled with bathroom for disabled, toilet service.
Sitting room, 7 double / twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom, 1 single bedroom with en suite bathroom
DEPANDANCE IN THE GARDEN - (2/4 beds)
Living room with fireplace and sofa bed, loft with bedroom, bathroom.
Terrace with barbecue
Garden with aromatic plants and roses
Limonaia with use of laundry
Between oak forests, olive groves and vineyards lies a lovely lake fed by an internal source. It offers excellent fishing opportunities or destination of walks.
Church of 1300, built by the principles Benci following a miracle worked by their son in San Donatino Campignalla. The building, restored two years ago, is the family and can be used by guests of the villa for any religious ceremony.