|Space||1,829 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Box is an authentic Andalusian farmhouse, over 150 years old, with great enthusiasm, dedication and effort, it has been completely restored with great care and converted farmhouse, maintaining its original structure and charm.
This house and the adjacent, The Cortijuelo, can be joined by a door, so they are ideal for large groups.
It has about 170m2 spread over two floors, with a capacity of 7 people, with extra beds available.
It has four double bedrooms and one-three individually, two bathrooms, private terrace with great views on the top floor, a fully equipped kitchen in a nice room with two rooms, fireplace, large windows overlooking the countryside and porch private with table and stone benches.
It is situated in the countryside, on the edge of the plain of Granada and the Granadino Poniente, hence its wonderful views of the Sierra Nevada, the Vega of Granada and Sierra Parapanda. This location makes it surely the best accommodation located within the region.
It is isolated but a few meters from the village of Escóznar you can enjoy the peace that provides the environment without giving up the advantages of the people, which are all necessary services.
Surrounded by roads, fully enabled, it is ideal for long walks or bike and visit all the villages of the region, while a few kilometers away from each other.
The property has a floor area of 2 000 m2 of which 1000m2 belong to households, excluding large porches we have. Completely surrounded by fields and roads, it is an ideal place to relax and detoxify the stress we suffer in our day to day place
One of the most beautiful and cozy corners of the farm is about 350m2 yard that is surrounded by four houses. This patio is connected to the porch, it has a typical Andalusian decor, trees that provide plenty of shade in summer and in which only the sound of silence is heard. It is the pool, two barbecues, garden furniture, playground, table tennis and a large porch with a snack bar and beer tap for our guests.
On the outside of the house is a large area for relaxation and recreation of 1000m2. It is fully fenced, with large trees and surrounded by pine trees, ideal for children to run safely or to a football game among the elderly.
Open from 2. 010, is a farmhouse consists of four separate houses, garden, terraces, patios, porch for multiple activities and playground, all surrounded by a farm crop. Each house is decorated harmonizing simplicity and good taste.
It offers unparalleled space for quiet and family life, as well as a venue for activities and meetings, with the necessary facilities to accommodate groups.
It is legally registered in tourism and its goal is to promote and bring the rural culture to all interested persons.
The capacity of the box allows for 7 to 10 people
3 double rooms
1 single room
Porch with a snack bar
Ping pong table
Excursions and Hiking
A natural and unique environment 20 minutes from Granada, 80 of Malaga, 90 in Cordoba, 30 of Sierra Nevada and with a unique view where we invite you to discover our region.
We offer an alternative ideal for families or groups that require a different services and spaces that can offer any rural area home accommodation.
-THE DAY BY DAY IN THE CORTIJO
After a peaceful night in the countryside, you can stay lounging by the pool, light the barbecue and spoil yourself with products from the area or stroll through the lanes in the countryside, climb to the top of the mountain or join a picnic, cycling or long walks on horseback.
All you need for a perfect stay:
* Designated cycling practice
* Houses fully equipped
* Tourist Routes
* Terrace and garden
*Ping pong table
- Try our breakfast with bread and sweet village
- You like beer? We tap, we provide a barrel and leave everything ready.
- Turns fireplaces and barbecues, we have firewood.
- You can leave your purchases made online from home and serve in the housing.
- We have bicycles for children and adults to rent
- Horseback riding or carriage; you just have to say, we have the cooperation of the riding school Diego rosemary.
- Do not feel like cooking, I resolved: Traditional takeout Restaurante Los Olivos.
- Hiking to small groups, fully tailored to the level of difficulty required
What they say about us
"...... Super recommended !! I rented the entire farmhouse to surprise my wife for her 40th birthday. We were 24 people, including friends and family, so I needed a large house that was typically rural and was near the city. She gave spot on ... this one is !!!
We took the 4 houses of the farm, all super nice, decorated with detail and pleasure. The patio, pool and barbecue make it a great place for both children and adults. We had a really unforgettable moments!
Flora and Paco are super helpful and can count on them for anything, anytime ...... "
Date of stay: 19 / Jun / 2015
"...... The pleasure of well done! The Cortijuelo is a place that offers something different and with a strong personal touch. This house attracts visitors to share with their owners this special and natural way of living. It offers a space where everything has passed through the hands of its owner, respecting the traditional architecture, through craftsmanship, comfort ... "
Date of stay: 03 / Jan / 2015
-Gastronomy; Like most of our peoples traditional cuisine is varied and as old recipes as simple, but rich in quality and flavor, the result no doubt of the imagination, lore and proper utilization of available resources. Típcos dishes. Porridge must Remojón pike • • • Pencas Ajoblanco with miguilla • Almond Illoreño
• Candlemas is celebrated on February 2nd day. Tradition that fire burning pyres. Formerly it was customary to keep overnight these fires as people from other neighborhoods disputes entablaban off other fires and make the larger theirs. Currently in decline. • merendicas Day is celebrated in Alomartes in February neighbors flock to the place known as Cueva del Agua in the Sierra de Parapanda. • San Marcos Day is celebrated in Stump and Brácana. In this village they have a tradition of "tying the Devil" for which knots make the broom, symbolizing this fact. • May Crosses On May 3 streets and squares are decorated with flowered crosses rewarding yourself the best decoration. • Real Fair Íllora from 8 to 12 October considered one of the most important fairs in Spain, in the eighties began a decline that has not been able to trace. • Youth Encounter Youth Parapanda whole province of Granada weekend meet before Easter on a camping trip in the Sierra de Parapanda to discuss issues of interest to young people.
• Parapanda International Folk Festival is held in the last week of July and has been declared a festival of national tourist interest in Andalusia. During one week groups act of different countries, being considered as an activity of an important cultural relevance.
natural -Routes (4 km);
* Rosemary Hill: This route runs through a landscape which combines farmland with mountain areas where forests and sclerophyllous grasses abound. They are area several limestone quarries and abandoned ruins of Roman times, and the famous Chaparra Romero, a century-old oak.
* Power Ramos: Route of great natural interest in the diversity of species that inhabit the area. Particularly noteworthy are the herpetofauna (amphibians and reptiles) of water points, the rock birds and several endemic species of flora and shaggy bética lavender, broom of small crosses, Betis daffodil, Betis labiérnago or Anticaria linaria.
* Tajo del Sol: Tour through a landscape which combines farmland, the Mediterranean forest of oaks and pines with sinkholes and sinkholes in the Tajo del Sol. We see wildlife of cliffs and lush forest.
* The Morrón: Road that leads to the highest peak in Parapanda running along paths, tracks and cross country to have the best natural view. On our way we can admire some of the summits of Parapanda, the sinkholes and other geological formations, rare birds and even observe mountain mines oxide grain -Sierra Pelada: It runs this route largely by a hill where oak regeneration it will be easy to observe the fauna of the bushes and forests sclerophyll (magpies, warblers, pigeons, tarabillas, partridges, raise them, shrikes, nightjar ...).
-Equitación: The rosemary Diego Riding School specializes in Equestrian Tourism offers all types of activities with horses, horse riding excursions in the Vega of Granada, riding lessons, horse shows at events, etc. also it stands out as the only company to offer the path of Federico Garcia Lorca
-Flights Balloon: The adventure of ballooning is one of the most exciting activities in Active Tourism and Adventure Tourism taking place in Andalusia.
* Illora Illora -Castle arabe (4 km), dates from the Caliphate period (IX-X centuries), although it has since undergone major changes and additions.
Church of the Incarnation in Illora (4 km), was built on land occupied by a mosque probably first and a Mudejar church after which coexist with the current.
* Montefrío In the archaeological area called "The Rocks of the Gypsies", setting located 5 km from Montefrío, we find traces of several civilizations. This space forms one of the most complete and important fields of Andalusia.
Besides caves and natural shelters (used by early settlers as room), it has different villages: altomedieval-Visigoth, Roman and Ibero-Andalus. Among its 5 necropolis add a hundred megalithic burials.
- Fuentevaqueros: House Museum Federico Garcia Lorca. Federico García Lorca was a poet, playwright and prose writer Spanish, also known for his skill in many other arts. Assigned to the Generation of 27.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 7 guests; add £14 per night, per additional guest|
22 Dec 2017 - 7 Jan 2018
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 7 guests; add £19 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 7 guests; add £15 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£126.33|
Tarifas sujetas a cambios mientras se confirma la reserva.
Minimo 2 noches.
Camas supletorias 18€ por persona y noche.
Disponemos de grifo de cerveza en caso de que deseen un barril.
Disponemos de leña.
Se admiten mascotas sin coste adicional.
Niños menores de 2 años gratis, disponemos de cunas.
Preguntar tarifas para 1 sola noche.
Desayuno si lo desean con productos de la zona a 5€ persona y noche,
Alquiler de bicicletas.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.