|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
The Cortijuelo is a farmhouse situated in the countryside, on the edge of the plain of Granada and Western Granada, hence its stunning views of the Sierra Nevada, the Vega de Granada and the Sierra de Parapanda. It is a family farm with over 150 years old, but with great enthusiasm, dedication and effort of the owners, has been completely renovated with all modern comforts while maintaining the cozy atmosphere of bygone days.
It has several houses that can be rented together or separately, with heating, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, TV, etc.
Some houses have a patio or terrace. The largest house is adapted for disabled people. They all share common areas with large patios, pool, barbecue, garden furniture, terrace with bar, along with extensive outdoor areas completely fenced, making it ideal for children.
Located in the countryside but a few meters from the village of Escóznar, where you can find all the necessary services.
Pets, prior authorization of the owner.
Ideal to enjoy both winter and summer, as a couple, with children or large groups.
The farmhouse has several fully restored gites:
• The Cortijuelo which is the main house.
• Field was the former home of home.
• where He was formerly Oven baked the snuff.
• The barn where hay and farm tools were kept.
All houses share large common areas with pool, garden furniture, toilet, washing machine, barbecue, ping-pong, terrace with bar, patios and extensive outdoor recreation areas with ample parking, all fully fenced.
Minimo 2 noches, para estancias de 1 sóla noche consultar precios.
Se alquila por casa completa con capacidad para 10 personas al precio por noche de 210€/casa completa/noche, más 9 camas supletorias al precio de 16€/noche
Niños menores de 2 años gratis, disponemos de cunas.
Disponemos de leña
Disponemos de grifo y barril de cerveza si lo desean.
Podemos proporcionarle el desayuno si lo desea y contactos de comida casera a domicilio.
Para grandes celebraciones consultar condiciones y precios.
Facilitamos información sobre actividades y lugares de interés.
Toallas y sabanas incluidas.
Camas supletorias 16€
Disponemos de bicicletas para alquilar
We were 2 families, 10 persons sharing the Contijuelo. Great space, great place .
We had a wonderful time!
The area is really nice for sightseeing. 30minutes drive from the Alhambra palace in Granada .
Thank you very much Flori for this little oasis of beauty and peace .
Nunca he visto una casa rural con tanta esencia, fenomenal..perfectamente equipada, guardando todo el encanto de su época pero acomodado para hoy día. Fuimos un grupo de 12 amigos, alquilando la casa de 10 personas y la de 2, comunicadas por el patio. Unos exteriores inmejorables, hasta con un grifo de cerveza que nos prepararon para nosotros. Y por la noche super a gusto charlando alrededor de la acogedora chimenea. Repetiremos en verano y con los niños, que también es genial para ir con ellos, hasta con pequeño parque infantil. Cien por cien recomendable, muy limpio, equipado y el trato con las propietarias perfecto. Además, a un paso de Granada.
Bonito y encantador cortijo, aun mejor que en las fotos, limpio, con todos los detalles y elementos para sentirte como en casa, pero en plena naturaleza. Muy tranquilo. Trato inmejorable con las propietarias. Lo recomiendo y repetimos. Ideal para familias grandes, fuimos 20 todos muy bien acomodados, muy amplio y con espacios diferenciados para grandes y pequeños. Además a un paso de Granada, aunque una vez allí, no apetece salir a ningún lado. Gracias familia!!
Nos hemos llevado una grata sorpresa con este cortijo andaluz. Es la primera vez que hacemos turismo rural y realmente ha sido fantástico. Hemos estado un grupo de 17 personas, lo hemos pasado fenomenal. La casa tiene de todo, es preciosa, confortable, no le falta nada. Usamos de día la piscina y encendimos las barbacoas con productos comprados en el pueblo, y con el grifo de cerveza pasamos un día estupendo. De noche encendimos las chimeneas y fué fantástico.....
PLACES AND ACTIVITIES OF INTEREST:
Municipality of Illora
Making a brief tour of the town of Illora we can admire the attractive and hospitable people that make it (the City of Illora depend five annexes), with own merits to compose a tourist route in which the cuisine and natural beauty would be the highlight Amen other aspects that could offer visitors as the rich folklore or traditional festivals. These five annexes are Alomartes, Stump, Escoznar, Obeilar and Brácana.
The third of the annexes of Illora is Escoznar, located in the foothills of the Western Mountains and bordering the Vega of Granada. At an altitude of 583 m., Plain and neat appearance, layout and Muslim origin. Its population rubs one thousand inhabitants. The festivities in honor of St. Francis of Assisi is celebrated during the penultimate week of August.
Íllora. The third weekend of August celebrations are celebrated in honor of San Rogelio. On September 16, the real name day of the saint, is also local party.
Alomartes. Is celebrated around the second weekend of August in honor of Our Lady. Lady of Sorrows.
Obeilar. Around July 15 in honor of the Virgen del Carmen.
Stump. Around the first weekend of August in honor of the Virgen del Socorro.
Brácana. Around the fourth weekend of August in honor of Our Lady of Mercy.
Escóznar. Around the fourth weekend of August in honor of San Francisco.
Like most of our peoples traditional cuisine is varied and as old recipes as simple, but rich in quality and flavor, fruit certainly imagination, popular knowledge and appropriate use of available resources. Típcos dishes. Porridge Remojón pike wort • • • Pencas with miguilla Ajoblanco • Almond Illoreño
• Candlemas is celebrated on February 2nd day. Tradition in which pyres burning fire. Formerly it was customary to keep overnight these fires as people from other neighborhoods entablaban disputes off other fires and make the biggest theirs. Currently is in decline. • Carnival Party honda pagan tradition is lost in the years of dictatorship and reappears in the democráticia étapa with bumps in the latter. • merendicas Day is celebrated in Alomartes in February neighbors come to the place known as Cueva del Agua in the Sierra de Parapanda. • Day Celebrated in San Marcos Stump and Brácana. In this village have a tradition of "tying the Devil" for which knots make brooms, symbolizing this fact. • May Crosses On May 3 streets and squares are decorated with flowered crosses rewarding yourself the best decoration.
• Feast of St. Rita in Algarra Sales Chuck was traditional with shotguns to live roosters tied to a post, habit I ended up being banned. • Real Fair Íllora from 8 to 12 October considered one of the most important fairs in Spain, in the eighties began a decline that has not been able to trace. Other festivities • Youth Encounter Youth Parapanda whole province of Granada weekend gather before Easter on a camping trip in the Sierra de Parapanda to discuss topics of interest to young people.
• International Parapanda Folk Festival is held in the last week of July and has been declared a festival of National Tourist Interest in Andalusia. For a week acting groups from different countries, being considered as an activity of an important cultural relevance.
Nature trails (4km)
-Cuesta Of Romero: This route runs through a landscape that combines farmland to forest areas where sclerophyllous forests and pastures abound. Are area several caleras abandoned ruins of Roman times, and the famous Chaparra of Romero, a centennial oak.
-Power Ramos: Route of great natural interest in the diversity of species that inhabit the area. Particularly noteworthy are the herpetofauna (amphibians and reptiles) of water points, the rock birds and several endemic species of flora and shaggy bética lavender, broom of small crosses, Betis narcissus, bético labiérnago or Anticaria linaria.
-Tajo Del Sol: Tour through a landscape that combines agricultural land, the Mediterranean forest of oaks and pines with dolines and sinkholes in the Tajo del Sol. We see wildlife lush forest and cliffs.
-The Morrón: Path that leads to the highest peak of Parapanda running along roads, tracks and cross country to have the best natural viewpoint. On our way we can admire some of the tops of Parapanda, the sinkholes and other geological formations, rare birds and even observe mountain mines oxide veining
- Sierra Nevada